Community Forum

COZI TV not on Xfinity Stream

Highlighted
New Poster

COZI TV not on Xfinity Stream

COZI TV (Channel 311/Kube 4) no longer plays on Xfinity Stream.  The Guide shows the program that is supposed to be playing on Cozi Channel 311 BUT instead you see the program that is playing on Channel 53 (Kube 57).  This has only been an issue for a few months.  We are currently in Houston, TX and when we stopped in at the local Xfinity store they had no idea as to why this is happening. Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it? Thank you.

Expert

Re: COZI TV not on Xfinity Stream

@XFNDeek wrote:

COZI TV (Channel 311/Kube 4) no longer plays on Xfinity Stream.  The Guide shows the program that is supposed to be playing on Cozi Channel 311 BUT instead you see the program that is playing on Channel 53 (Kube 57).  This has only been an issue for a few months.  We are currently in Houston, TX and when we stopped in at the local Xfinity store they had no idea as to why this is happening. Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it? Thank you.

does the correct 'channel' play on that channel 311 on your X1 set top box(es)? does another smart device playing same channel have the same problem (phone/tablet)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: COZI TV not on Xfinity Stream

The channel played fine on the TV but it was not playing correctly on our laptops.  As of this morning the problem has gone away and COZI is once again playing correctly on TV and our laptops! Thank you.