Community Forum

Be IN Connect on Xfinity

New Poster

Be IN Connect on Xfinity

Its been a really long time and I've seen multiple requests and tickets about Xfinity not being available as one of the valid providers for bein connect.
It seems like Xfinity is one of the few major providers to not have this feature.

Is there any plan to add it any time soon?

Expert

Re: Be IN Connect on Xfinity

@alu1 wrote:

Its been a really long time and I've seen multiple requests and tickets about Xfinity not being available as one of the valid providers for bein connect.
It seems like Xfinity is one of the few major providers to not have this feature.

Is there any plan to add it any time soon?

what device are you speaking of? what operating system? are you having a problem viewing via web browser the streaming website?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Gold Problem Solver

@Rustyben wrote: ... what device are you speaking of? what operating system? are you having a problem viewing via web browser the streaming website?

Perhaps the poster is asking about https://connect.beinsports.com/us/select-television-provider/, where Comcast/Xfinity is conspicuous by its absence.

Frequent Visitor

So Xfinity doesn't support the Bein Sports connect app, while every single other large provider does. Then on another beIN thread (which is locked for some unknown reason) another employee explained that you should use the Xfinity Stream app to watch beIN in HD. So I downloaded the app and yes there is an HD version of beIN. But you can't cast it, you can't DVR it (or even set any DVRs because of the TiVo lawsuit) and the kicker is that you can only use it when connected to your Xfinity wifi. Screenshot_20180704-145720.pngHD live beIN that can only be played through a browser or mobile app. I'm lost as to how this solves anything.