Community Forum

Authorization Status Has Changed (USA Live)

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Authorization Status Has Changed (USA Live)

History of events:

• Stream weekly USA programming every Monday and Tuesday since beginning of year
  • Stream worked flawlessly through last week
  • Stream does not work last night (Monday) -- Black screen 
  • Stream does not work today (Tuesday) -- "Authorization Status Has Changed"

I proceed through the authentication process, and last night it directed me to a blank screen. Today I proceed through the authorization status and it gives me the aforementioned error message. Streaming works on mobile platform, but not on desktop. 

I am using a Win7 64-Bit desktop PC running latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Adobe Flash (Clean installs performed). I have updated video drivers, I have cookies enabled and recently cleared, and I am not using an adblocker.

Historically I have been using the USA Network streaming application available from their website -- This is the function that is not working. I am still able to stream USA programming through xfinity stream web application with drastically reduced quality. 

New Poster

Re: Authorization Status Has Changed (USA Live)

Any luck figuring out the issue? I'm having the same problem. However, I pulled it up on my phone and it works just fine, sooo....I have no idea.
New Poster

Also having the same exact problem, but it runs perfectly fine through my Android phone. What gives? My laptop is a much better screen.
Regular Visitor

One week later, still the same message.
New Poster

Any news? We have also had the same issue. I assume we are all trying to watch Raw and Smackdown? I can't tell if it is something with WWE or USA or our computers. Only able to pull it up with an Android, not an iPhone.

Expert

@exitmat wrote:

Any news? We have also had the same issue. I assume we are all trying to watch Raw and Smackdown? I can't tell if it is something with WWE or USA or our computers. Only able to pull it up with an Android, not an iPhone.

that might be fixed by deleting the app on the iPhone and then reinstalling the app and logging in to the app.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I found a workaround. Instead of using the USA network website, go through xfinity. That allows you to watch all your channels. I was able to access USA live TV this way.