Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Authorization Status Has Changed (USA Live)

Highlighted
New Poster

Authorization Status Has Changed (USA Live)

History of events:

• Stream weekly USA programming every Monday and Tuesday since beginning of year
  • Stream worked flawlessly through last week
  • Stream does not work last night (Monday) -- Black screen 
  • Stream does not work today (Tuesday) -- "Authorization Status Has Changed"

I proceed through the authentication process, and last night it directed me to a blank screen. Today I proceed through the authorization status and it gives me the aforementioned error message. Streaming works on mobile platform, but not on desktop. 

I am using a Win7 64-Bit desktop PC running latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Adobe Flash (Clean installs performed). I have updated video drivers, I have cookies enabled and recently cleared, and I am not using an adblocker.

Historically I have been using the USA Network streaming application available from their website -- This is the function that is not working. I am still able to stream USA programming through xfinity stream web application with drastically reduced quality. 

New Poster

Re: Authorization Status Has Changed (USA Live)

Any luck figuring out the issue? I'm having the same problem. However, I pulled it up on my phone and it works just fine, sooo....I have no idea.
New Poster

Also having the same exact problem, but it runs perfectly fine through my Android phone. What gives? My laptop is a much better screen.
New Poster

One week later, still the same message.