Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

why is the blackhawks feed on the NHL beta channel in Spanish. No other channels have this problem.

Highlighted
New Poster

why is the blackhawks feed on the NHL beta channel in Spanish. No other channels have this problem.

why is the blackhawks feed on the NHL beta channel in Spanish. No other channels have this problem. I can switch to the regular Center Ice channel and its feed is fine. Does comcast have the wrong feed in the Beta channel?

Expert

Re: why is the blackhawks feed on the NHL beta channel in Spanish. No other channels have this probl

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

New Poster

Re: why is the blackhawks feed on the NHL beta channel in Spanish. No other channels have this probl

Thanks. Looks like the issue may be resolved and I can watch the home team announcers for the Blackhawks...thanks for forwarding.

New Poster

Scratch that. Now that the intermission is over it changed back to Spanish...

Official Employee

Njtripps, thanks for posting. I'll take a look into your audio issues on the beta channel. Please private message me with your full name and phone number associated with your account. 

New Poster

I tried to send a private message, but the system redirected me back to the forum each time...

Official Employee

I tried to send a private message, but the system redirected me back to the forum each time...

OK, I guess it worked itself out, I got your private message.