Community Forum

when I use youtube and then return to TV, audio is way low. can't hear TV without restart of xfinity

New Poster

when I use youtube and then return to TV, audio is way low. can't hear TV without restart of xfinity

when I use youtube and then return to TV, audio is way low, cant hear TV without restart of xfinity,

power cycle of TV nor reset of youtube app does not put audio back to normal after watching youtube.

netflix app does not do this, only youtube

Expert

Re: when I use youtube and then return to TV, audio is way low. can't hear TV without restart of xfi

wrote:

when I use youtube and then return to TV, audio is way low, cant hear TV without restart of xfinity,

power cycle of TV nor reset of youtube app does not put audio back to normal after watching youtube.

netflix app does not do this, only youtube

do you have more than one x1 set top box? if so can you temporarily swap them and see if the problem moves with the box? Is this with your TV's speakers or a separate sound bar or receiver?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Re: when I use youtube and then return to TV, audio is way low. can't hear TV without restart of xfi

The problem occurred before we had two x1 boxes. No sound systems. It only happens on one tv.

Since it happened before two x1 receivers, I do not believe that switching them out will help but I will try.