Community Forum

voice remote skins

New Poster

voice remote skins

I have a Xfinity X1 voice remote, Comcast has come out with a skin or cover of your favorite NFL Team that covers the remote its awsome and easy to put on. I would like to know were I can get a couple more. Thanks Go Steelers

Gold Problem Solver

Re: voice remote skins

jlml wrote:

I have a Xfinity X1 voice remote, Comcast has come out with a skin or cover of your favorite NFL Team that covers the remote its awsome and easy to put on. I would like to know were I can get a couple more. Thanks Go Steelers

I searched Comcast's store, even Googled for NFL skins and all I could find were a company who offered NFL skins for DirecTV controllers only at this time:  http://www.skinit.com/device-skins/other-skins/uei-remote-skins/directv-rc64-65-66-remote

I did see where one user was offering a skin for a Comcast remote, but that he picked that up from the NHL team who had them made.

New Poster

I just got a couple from the Comcast store in Pittsburgh.  I just asked for them and they gave them to me.

Gold Problem Solver

Maybe you could post a picture for the rest of us???

jasper36 wrote:

I just got a couple from the Comcast store in Pittsburgh.  I just asked for them and they gave them to me.

New Poster

Pick them up at Comcast store. That's were I got mine at ...

New Poster

Tried to put a picture I took with my iPad, on here but it kept saying file to big

New Poster

I wish I could purchase other teams as well. These were accidentally distributed at work but by the time they asked for them back, it was already home and on my remote.
20170405_152922.jpg
New Poster

You can get the skins at your nearest service center.  In PA I just contacted the service center and they have Steelers, Eagles, Pirates, and Minions.

New Poster

I am also interested. I would love an LSU one and the minion one please
Silver Problem Solver

Poeveggie wrote:
I am also interested. I would love an LSU one and the minion one please

You have to go to an Xfinity Store to see if they have any.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I'm guessing local stores have local teams? I'm in WA and an trying to find 49ers and Steelers.

Be nice if there was a group or forum for us to exchange skins or just offer them at the store/online.....
Contributor

I took this pic, for your viewing pleasure...

Now, how do I get a Patriots one? Do they have comcast in Boston?

IMG-7672.JPG
New Poster

How do I get eagles one
Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

wrote:
How do I get eagles one

They are only available at Xfinity Stores.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

Did you have any luck finding any skins?

Regular Contributor

The Patriots one is available at Boston area Xfinity stores. I have a Red Sox skin on mine.

New Poster

$500. For mine Lol. Jk. Check local store
They may have some
New Poster

Red Sox one here in Boston
20180326_161137.jpg
New Poster

Has anyone found a place to order the NFL skins for the X1 remotes? Looking for Steelers Skins. 

Thanks 

Silver Problem Solver

@DT15 wrote:

Has anyone found a place to order the NFL skins for the X1 remotes? Looking for Steelers Skins. 

Thanks 

They are only in select Xfinity Stores.  You can't order them.

New Poster

It took me several visits to a Chicago area Xfinity store, but I was finally able to get a Chicago White Sox remote skin.  This specific location had a lot of Chicago Cubs remote skins, but it took some dedication to find a White Sox skin.

Xfinity White Sox Remote.jpg
New Poster

Thank you!
New Poster

Which location was this?
New Poster

Do you know if they have one for the other types of remotes too? 

I have one xfinity remote that looks like the others in the post and then i have a smaller one that has a round microphone icon below the directional keypad 

Official Employee

mgoellner -- You should take the remote with you to you local Xfinity Store, they may have the older skins.