Community Forum

tv signal keeps freezing and pixilating

New Poster

tv signal keeps freezing and pixilating

Is there anywayto fix the signal .... keeps freezing and pixilating.

Comcast customer service is not helpful

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: tv signal keeps freezing and pixilating

We can get a tech to come out if that’s the route that you want to go.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Expert

@ronniecobm wrote:

Is there anywayto fix the signal .... keeps freezing and pixilating.

Comcast customer service is not helpful

If you have a X1 cable-box, and the coaxial cables, splitters, inside your home are the older type used for cable television alone. You may need to replace them with RG6u coaxial cable. The X1 cable boxes require a better signal. Make sure your current cables do not have loose ends and are fully connected in all locations. If just wiggling a cable near the connection can change a signal the cable end is coming off and needs replacement.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

ronniecobm, good evening and thank you for reaching out here on the forums! Have you tried what MNtundraRET has suggested? If that doesn't do the trick, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so we can troubleshoot further. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!