Community Forum

something's not quite right

New Poster

something's not quite right

Our power went out for about 12 hours.  When P.G. & E. finally restored our electricity. I tried to turn on the tv and got the message,"Somethings not quite right."  I tried the suggestion of unplugging the DVR and plugging it back in, but still got the same message.  I tried it four times -- to no avail.

Expert

Re: something's not quite right

@bgee224 wrote:

Our power went out for about 12 hours.  When P.G. & E. finally restored our electricity. I tried to turn on the tv and got the message,"Somethings not quite right."  I tried the suggestion of unplugging the DVR and plugging it back in, but still got the same message.  I tried it four times -- to no avail.

Did you also unplug and reset the main cable-box too?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

The DVR is the main box

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Bgee24, what’s the accompanying onscreen error code?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.