Highlighted
New Poster

setup button

where is the setup button on a voice remote

Official Employee

Re: setup button

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/get-to-know-xr11-remote

XR11-bottom left
XR15-there is no setup, push xfinity button and info button at the same time for about 5 seconds and enter the 3 digit code

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Thank you for this info. How silly to send instructions for the wrong remote. 

New Poster

What to do if a 3 digit does not appear on x15???
New Poster

There was an update to the box this a.m. the light flashed during update. Now the remote does not work and when I try to repair I don't get a code? Help!
Expert

@comon wrote:
There was an update to the box this a.m. the light flashed during update. Now the remote does not work and when I try to repair I don't get a code? Help!

reboot the set top box (remove from power for 20-30 seconds than plug back in).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

comon -- Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums for your concern and I apologize for the inconvenience. Were you able to get this fixed?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.