Community Forum

screensaver picture identification

Highlighted
New Poster

screensaver picture identification

Pete_Aller here

Why not post on the website  the locations of the TV screensave pictures and maybe the photographers.  Some of them are very interesting.

Thanks

New Poster

Re: screensaver picture identification

Agreed. I’d like to know the locations of some of the photos.
Official Employee

Hello, imblu7 and Garibaldij209. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

We appreciate that you have reached out to us with your questions/concerns, but at this time we are unable to disclose the location or photographer information of X1 screensavers. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but I am glad to hear you are enjoying the content regardless. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I don’t understand why you don’t identify the locations and photographers who took the photos. This is something that corporate communications should have at their fingertips.
Official Employee

Greetings KT1955! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I certainly understand the frustration of not knowing where a picture was taken from or who even took it. There certainly seems to be a lot of request for this information. I will pass your feedback along to the proper channels to hopefully enhance your X1 experience in the future. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, All. We hope you had a great Memorial weekend. We have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.