Community Forum

recorded shows on my DVR are showing as "WATCHED" but I have not watched them yet

Regular Visitor

recorded shows on my DVR are showing as "WATCHED" but I have not watched them yet

Any thoughts on why this is happening?  There is no one else in my home watching these shows.    My daughter use to be linked to my account, but now has her own home and her own account (yes we DVR the same shows).     I also do a lot of house sits and often watch my shows on the homeowners TV.     Is somehow my cloud app is picking up that I watched the show in the other homes, via wifi?    I'm so totally confused.

Expert

Re: recorded shows on my DVR are showing as "WATCHED" but I have not watched them yet

@lshoupe954 wrote:

Any thoughts on why this is happening?  There is no one else in my home watching these shows.    My daughter use to be linked to my account, but now has her own home and her own account (yes we DVR the same shows).     I also do a lot of house sits and often watch my shows on the homeowners TV.     Is somehow my cloud app is picking up that I watched the show in the other homes, via wifi?    I'm so totally confused.

moved your post to a separate thread to obtain assistance.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!