Community Forum

"Channel Neighborhood" Channels Removed from "Favorites" view in the Guide

Contributor

"Channel Neighborhood" Channels Removed from "Favorites" view in the Guide

I like to use the "favorites" guide as my guide of choice and now it no longer allows you to view the new "channel neighborhood" channels (1000-up) while in this guide. Is there a way to fix this?? This seemed to go away when the "free to me" option in the guide was added. So if I select the favorites guide and then enter 1205 for ESPN it will not show up. This is a huge bummer. Any insight would be appreciated.
Contributor

Re: "Channel Neighborhood" Channels Removed from "Favorites" view in the Guide

there are quite a few of us with this issue, I use the Free to Me guide right now but yeah it is very annoying

Contributor

The problem with Free to Me is that now you see all the channels you don't like.  Home shopping, religious, spanish tv etc etc etc.  I'm sticking with the unsorted Favorites. 

Contributor

I tried that but hate seeing all of the non-HD channels. I hope they fix this.
Contributor

Exactly. I don't want to see all of those channels or channels in non HD. This is why I created my favorites in the first place. Then I got used to the channel neighborhood channels and now they completely removed those channels from the favorites option. So why have the channel neighborhood option in the first place. Hopefully it's a glitch and something they can fix.