Community Forum

"Caught us in the middle of updating your subscription"

New Poster

"Caught us in the middle of updating your subscription"

I've been getting this error on TCM for at least a month.

I've tried unplugging, rebooting (several times) - no luck.

I tried turning off Auto Tune to HD and back on - no luck.

Xfinity Customer Service told me to check all the connections for tightness - done - no luck.

I'm about to ask for a refund for the channels I don't get that I'm paying for because of this error.

Expert

Re: "Caught us in the middle of updating your subscription"

MrComicGuy wrote:

I've been getting this error on TCM for at least a month.

I've tried unplugging, rebooting (several times) - no luck.

I tried turning off Auto Tune to HD and back on - no luck.

Xfinity Customer Service told me to check all the connections for tightness - done - no luck.

I'm about to ask for a refund for the channels I don't get that I'm paying for because of this error.

first try hitting the "A" button and select the System Refresh. After the reboot if still not working call 800-Comcast and ask the billing department representative to do a deep background account refresh (takes about an hour to complete). 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: "Caught us in the middle of updating your subscription"

Hi MrComicGuy, I ran some tests on your cable boxes and I show that everything should be working properly and that you're subscribed to "TCM". If you're still having issues viewing this channel after rebooting your equipment I can refresh your entitlements on my end to clear up this error. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".