Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

pixelating mystery very frustrating

New Poster

pixelating mystery very frustrating

Hi--my tv has been pixelating for the past 6 or more months now....Several techs came out replaced boxes twice, ran new lines inside and out to pole, new amp and it's still pixelating.  The last tech came the other day tested the lines, upgraded our box and the tv worked perfectly the entire time he was here,  before he replaced the old box and even after all night it was perfect until ...the next day it all went to heck again.  My question-why did it stop when he was here? this almost makes me think it has something to do with a switch -we dont subscribe to the HD since the tv has built in HD and  someone in the customer service dept told me they can change programming on their end and they said they could switch channels on and off from their end and they even showed me how they could make the tv ripple....it was crazy and now I don'tknow who to believe or what to think-I am paying over 150. a month and cannot watch a single show without the tv resolution breaking into a million pieces....this is a new tv too so not sure what happened at comcast in the last year.  We have heard every story, it's the comcast satelite -it's the polar shifting- its the magnetic fields i-ts the fiber optics -what is it?   Someone please help-what are my options now?  My neighbors say they have the samei ssues and we think it is somewhere out on the road, in fact that was another excuse I was given by one of the agents.  Can they please check the road lines?

Official Employee

Re: pixelating mystery very frustrating

Hi Kyla333. We apologize you continue to have issues with your TV service. I can assist in getting your service issues resolved. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can get started.