Community Forum

no connection

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

no connection

screen suddenly shows "no connection", all 3 other sets are fine. Reboot 4 times, no luck.:Try 2different HDMI cables, no luck.: check source, O.K.: try  coax cable connection, it works but poor picture: Take box from different set and connect with HDMI, works good: must be bad DVR: get new DVR and same problem: try new DVR with HDMI connection on different set in different room, no connection: try it with coax cabling, picture but poor quality. I am at my "ropes end" and have no idea what to do.   HELP !!!!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: no connection

@snowsnake3 wrote:

screen suddenly shows "no connection", all 3 other sets are fine. Reboot 4 times, no luck.:Try 2different HDMI cables, no luck.: check source, O.K.: try  coax cable connection, it works but poor picture: Take box from different set and connect with HDMI, works good: must be bad DVR: get new DVR and same problem: try new DVR with HDMI connection on different set in different room, no connection: try it with coax cabling, picture but poor quality. I am at my "ropes end" and have no idea what to do.   HELP !!!!

You might try a System Refresh to see if it helps.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-system-refresh

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

tried that several times with no results.

Frequent Visitor

ended up with a technician having to come to the house, do some reworking on wiring and twice replacing the DVR before everything began working.