Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

issue with netflix

New Poster

issue with netflix

I have not been able to access netflix or any of the apps that use my interenet. I have called and the service rep that I had was not able to help me after resetting my box and refreshing the system. I was told I would be called by a tech expert which never happend. Is this some new isssue or am I the only one. it worked fine a few days ago and now nothing works. I can watch regular tv and use my interent on the computer and phones but none of the apps on the Device itself work. I cant use youtube, pandora, Netflix or any of the apps. no error codes just says shop/ upgrade from your xfinity my account app. which just takes me to buying more sensless channels and has nothing to do with fixing this issue.

Regular Visitor

Re: issue with netflix

Same problem. I even replaced my boxes an modem an still Don’t work. I got told it was out on everyone with the same tier internet speed. I bet Netflix would be unhappy knowing people can’t access the app.
Expert

New Poster

Having the same problem for the last several days.
Expert

@Madduck74 wrote:
Having the same problem for the last several days.

Do a Netlix system refresh with the A button. Press the A button on your remote control, scroll to the right and select Reset Netflix. All set. You can open Netflix onX1 by selecting Restart Netflix.

New Poster

Exactly the same issue and was told the exact same thing twice and no phone call yet....
New Poster

There isn't a reset netflix option???
Expert

@Schris wrote:
Exactly the same issue and was told the exact same thing twice and no phone call yet....

Did you try a System reset?