Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

is anyone else having the picture breaking up

New Poster

is anyone else having the picture breaking up

I was wondering if anyone else is having their picture break up while watching anything really, it started a couple of days ago.

Expert

Re: is anyone else having the picture breaking up

@arthurpaul03 wrote:

I was wondering if anyone else is having their picture break up while watching anything really, it started a couple of days ago.

I have six TV's and none of them are breaking up.  I suspect you need to report this to 1800comcast.

Official Employee

You’ll need a tech out, all of your equipment is out of spec ( the acceptable range) and would result in what you’re seeing. I’ve escalated you up to a colleague that can help you get a tech out.
Official Employee

Hi arthurpaul03, 

I can help schedule an appointment to have a technician out. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

New Poster

I only have that problem with the Bravo channel. It does it all the time and sometimes I also get messages sometimes that there are problems with the channel and it won't work