Community Forum

iHeartradio app icons

Contributor

iHeartradio app icons

All the icons for "my stations" are blank. How can I get then back?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: iHeartradio app icons

@flash333 wrote:

All the icons for "my stations" are blank. How can I get then back?

Hmm.  I wonder if a System Refresh would help.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-system-refresh

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

That didn't solve it. Here's a photo of what I'm still seeing:

20190206_094001.jpg

New Poster

Xfinity iheart radio app seems to work on some stations. It won't, however, play WLS 890 AM. All I can get is a screen with the station's logo on it. Sometimes I get a play button and a heart (to save the station) button. Hitting the play button does nothing but the save button seems to work. No audio. What gives? I've reset the box several times. I realize this problem has nothing to do with icons, but I couldn't find anywhere or anyone else to ask.

Expert

@JohnH1960 wrote:

Xfinity iheart radio app seems to work on some stations. It won't, however, play WLS 890 AM. All I can get is a screen with the station's logo on it. Sometimes I get a play button and a heart (to save the station) button. Hitting the play button does nothing but the save button seems to work. No audio. What gives? I've reset the box several times. I realize this problem has nothing to do with icons, but I couldn't find anywhere or anyone else to ask.

most all of iheart's channels work on X1 but there are a few that don't. test by playing that favorited channel on your smart device. there are some channels that just won't successfully play on the current iHeartradio X1 app.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

WLS plays on my Android phone, an iPad, and my laptop so I guess that it is a problem with the Xfinity version of the app.  I'll quit trying to use it until they change versions. Thanks.

Official Employee

WLS plays on my Android phone, an iPad, and my laptop so I guess that it is a problem with the Xfinity version of the app.  I'll quit trying to use it until they change versions. Thanks.

JohnH1960, sorry to hear that that station isn't working on the app. I'd be happy to report this to tech ops to see if we can get some awareness on that station. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. If you click my name, you'll see a link to send me a message on the following page. 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!