Community Forum

guide not working

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

guide not working

my guide is not working says no information available on all channels.
Expert

Re: guide not working

@Laurie wrote:
my guide is not working says no information available on all channels.

using your voice remote command "about" what is the rest of the line to the right of "STB Version..."?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

did a restart on the box and it started to work. I need to have service call. my box keeps freezing and needs to be restarted at least 3x a week and I have changed the box already several times
Official Employee

Hello Laurie, thank you for sharing your resolution with us here. I am glad that the reboot fixed your problem temporarily but it sounds like you may need a new cable box to get a more permanent solution. You can pick up a new cable box from any Comcast service center free of charge, or we can get someone sent out to you to take a look. Please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message" if you would like a tech to come out. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello Laurie, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.