Community Forum

error code XRE06027

New Poster

error code XRE06027

I cannot  set up the DVR to record any programs, keep getting messag that comcast is working on fixing error but it  has been months  of occassional attemtpts to record and still getting same message ans still not able to record.  Getting error message XRE 06027

any suggestions?

Official Employee

Re: error code XRE06027


burkie51 wrote:

I cannot  set up the DVR to record any programs, keep getting messag that comcast is working on fixing error but it  has been months  of occassional attemtpts to record and still getting same message ans still not able to record.  Getting error message XRE 06027

any suggestions?


Sorry but you have an X1 HD box not an X1 dvr ( based on the equipment listed on your account)

New Poster

Re: error code XRE06027

I also have the same code. What does the code mean. 

Official Employee

Re: error code XRE06027


jwilhite wrote:

I also have the same code. What does the code mean. 


That you don't have an X1 DVR, you have all HD only boxes.

New Poster

Re: error code XRE06027

After months of having a tv box that was supposed to have dvr capabilities that did not work, I finally went and turned in for a new one! Imagine my surprise when I hook up the new box, excited that it works, try to record my favorite show and I can't do that! Why are you giving people hd boxes that don't have dvr capabilities?
Official Employee

Re: error code XRE06027


Nutoit wrote:
After months of having a tv box that was supposed to have dvr capabilities that did not work, I finally went and turned in for a new one! Imagine my surprise when I hook up the new box, excited that it works, try to record my favorite show and I can't do that! Why are you giving people hd boxes that don't have dvr capabilities?

Your service package doesn't include dvr service. If you want dvr service, it's additional

New Poster

Re: error code XRE06027

I have DVR service but I’m still getting that error code
Expert

Re: error code XRE06027


@Ninjapants646 wrote:
I have DVR service but I’m still getting that error code

power and unplug your TV set top boxes for 30 seconds or so then plug back in.


I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.