Community Forum

boot tv

New Poster

boot tv

ever since we had our increase in our internet speed we have trouble with the tv not booting right. sometimes it will come on and shut off then on again sometimes we have to reboot it to get it to come on at all 

Expert

Re: boot tv

@judybronke wrote:

ever since we had our increase in our internet speed we have trouble with the tv not booting right. sometimes it will come on and shut off then on again sometimes we have to reboot it to get it to come on at all 

you mention 'TV" but do you mean the set top box? are you seeing error codes and error messages? what is the symptom/problem? live TV? on-demand? watching recordings? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

@judybronke wrote:

Which X1 box do you have?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-hub-vs-companion-box

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Bronze Problem Solver

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums for your concern and I apologize for the inconvenience. Were you able to get this issue fixed?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!