Community Forum

adding channel to my lineup

New Poster

adding channel to my lineup

i'm getting the message "Included with your subscription"...to watch this program you'll need to add this channel to your lineup.  

after going to "my account" still not sure on how to do this.

Expert

Re: adding channel to my lineup

jgibbins wrote:

i'm getting the message "Included with your subscription"...to watch this program you'll need to add this channel to your lineup.  

that may be fixed normally by pressing the A button on the remote >> system refresh. That process is the same one the 877-896-8678 number does to 'refresh your entitlements. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Gold Problem Solver

jgibbins wrote:

If your current subscription does not include the channel, call into Comcast @ 1-800-266-2278 or 1-800-934-6489 and request to have the package added that includes the channel you wish to view.  You cannot add single channels, but ragther a package of channels that will include the channel requested.  To prevent surprises, ask the CSR how much this will increase your monthly bill when you get it added.

Frequent Visitor

I had a similar issue after changing to a new promotional package today.  I did a reboot and refresh through my TV (A button) that did not resolve the issue.  During chat with the Comcast representative, they had me turn off the auto  tune to HD feature in the settings.  That solved the issue and the channels were then available.  I was able to turn the auto tune to HD back on and it still worked.  Not sure I understand why, but it did resolve the issue.

New Poster

I am having the same trouble described with adding channel to my line up. I used the A button on the remote and did a system refresh but this did not solve the issue. I still am unable to view HBO and SHO channels

Expert

katherineoverby wrote:

I am having the same trouble described with adding channel to my line up. I used the A button on the remote and did a system refresh but this did not solve the issue. I still am unable to view HBO and SHO channels

call 800-comcast and select billing. they can confirm your package and adjust it. If you have access to a smart device, run the xfinity my account app and select the channels 'tab'. at the top it will have a link to all the channels that you subscribe to in your package.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

thank you

New Poster

I tried this to resolve the same issue I had and it work.. thanks a lot