Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Xre-0002

New Poster

Xre-0002

Had the box for 3 days been on the phone with Comcast 3times all 3 times a advanced tech is suppose to call me back and has yet to do so and my internet is working just the x1 box won’t and keeps giving that error code I’ve rest it unhooked everything re hooked everything up and same issue
Expert

Re: Xre-0002

Joshnghs wrote:
Had the box for 3 days been on the phone with Comcast 3times all 3 times a advanced tech is suppose to call me back and has yet to do so and my internet is working just the x1 box won’t and keeps giving that error code I’ve rest it unhooked everything re hooked everything up and same issue

since your set top box likely rebooted overnight, are you still having the same issue? there is a link from Comcast that says to unplug power and restart the set top box to fix the problem and if that does not work to contact Comcast to resolve. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-errorcode-xre-00002-guide-empty-channel-list

New Poster

chech the activation date for your service. mine was doing same thing and the service tech changed the date and taaadaaa it r tv

New Poster

have tech support change the activation date to now. mine was fubar until the date of activation was changed