Community Forum

Xi6-A box needs reset most mornings

Highlighted
New Poster

Xi6-A box needs reset most mornings

I am a new xfinity customer. I have one of my devices that needs to have the power unplugged most mornings.  I have a hashed sparkle picture. I turn off/on, change input, etc. nothing other than unplugging my cable box, Xi6-A, seems to help. 

It appears that others have this problem. What is the resolution??

Expert

Re: Xi6-A box needs reset most mornings

@T3865 wrote:

I am a new xfinity customer. I have one of my devices that needs to have the power unplugged most mornings.  I have a hashed sparkle picture. I turn off/on, change input, etc. nothing other than unplugging my cable box, Xi6-A, seems to help. 

It appears that others have this problem. What is the resolution??

that model requires a professional install and  the install should still be under warranty. call 800-Comcast and schedule a tech to fix the problem.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xi6-A box needs reset most mornings

Hi @T3865

@Rustyben is correct. It's best to have a tech come out to address the issue with the box resetting. If you'd like, I can help get this scheduled. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!