Community Forum

Xfinity X1 Netflix app needs a MUCH FASTER / EASIER way to sign-in (similar to other devices)

Contributor

Xfinity X1 Netflix app needs a MUCH FASTER / EASIER way to sign-in (similar to other devices)

I find that the Netflix sign-in process is extremely, painstakenly slow. Having to slowly move the cursor letter-by-letter for your email address and password, ON-TOP of the already slow interface (there's a lag when hoving over each letter so don't go too fast).

Many modern devices today like XBox, Hulu, etc have a far faster process of signing in on the devices. Instead, you just go to the website on your computer or smartphone/tablet (which have far faster ways of typing), and enter a number code to pair the device with Netflix. It's so much faster.

Comcast needs to add this capability for the X1/Netflix sign-in process!!!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity X1 Netflix app needs a MUCH FASTER / EASIER way to sign-in (similar to other devices)

geminiman7 wrote:

I find that the Netflix sign-in process is extremely, painstakenly slow. Having to slowly move the cursor letter-by-letter for your email address and password, ON-TOP of the already slow interface (there's a lag when hoving over each letter so don't go too fast).

Many modern devices today like XBox, Hulu, etc have a far faster process of signing in on the devices. Instead, you just go to the website on your computer or smartphone/tablet (which have far faster ways of typing), and enter a number code to pair the device with Netflix. It's so much faster.

Comcast needs to add this capability for the X1/Netflix sign-in process!!!

Are you saying you have to sign in to Netflix every time you access it with the X1 STB?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.