Community Forum

Xfinity 1 cable

New Poster

Xfinity 1 cable

I'm so freaking frustrated both of my TVs lost service yesterday morning. Since then crazy things has been happening, at one time the TV came one it stayed on Sacfaith channel for hours. I go downstairs come back it change the channel to CNN without me touch. Then after awhile it changed to TNT. I mean crazy. Now downstairs changed to VH1 on it own. Upstairs is stuck on. Olympic channel 739 a subscription channel. I just paid my bill on Thursday, one day later, I lose my service. I called and was told the soonest will be Tuesday, 3M uexpectable. I demand. Credit for this whole month, in the amount of $127.81 what I paid. If not will take legal action. I advise the same for all of the rest of consumers, to do the same this is ridiculous.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity 1 cable

Hello Lee701, I wanted to reach out to you to see if you still needed assistance with your services. Was the tech able to get everything working properly? Please reach back out to me here if you need any additional assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Xfinity 1 cable

I'm still without the. I read don't feel like discussing this problem at this time. I'm seeking legal advice.