Community Forum

XRE-22005

New Poster

XRE-22005

Connecting my Bluetooth headset was easy, worked for two days, now I’m getting error XRE-22005.

I reset the box multiple times and still getting the same error
Silver Problem Solver

Re: XRE-22005

@Wilsonjus3 wrote:
Connecting my Bluetooth headset was easy, worked for two days, now I’m getting error XRE-22005.

I reset the box multiple times and still getting the same error

Keep trying.  I eventually got mine to work.  I notice they have moved the location from Comcast Labs and back at least once.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Me too!! It’s driving me crazy! I got it to connect one time last week and have tried multiple times since and keep getting the same error. It recognizes the headphones (Powerbeats3) it just will NOT connect.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@jamie.petty21 wrote:
Me too!! It’s driving me crazy! I got it to connect one time last week and have tried multiple times since and keep getting the same error. It recognizes the headphones (Powerbeats3) it just will NOT connect.

My first set of headphones never paired.  I finally charged them completely and they paired.  But they wouldn't stay charged long enough to stay paired for very long.  I bought a second set of headphones and they seem to stay paired long enogh for me to fall asleep.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

@RobertWy wrote:

@jamie.petty21 wrote:

My first set of headphones never paired.  I finally charged them completely and they paired.  But they wouldn't stay charged long enough to stay paired for very long.  I bought a second set of headphones and they seem to stay paired long enogh for me to fall asleep.

you might want to look at 'bluetooth 4.2' and pick another device. an example https://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-Bluetooth-Headphones-Sweatproof-Earphones/dp/B07C41JWLG/ref=dp_ob_...

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

Jamie.petty21, can you provide a screenshot of your error

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!