Community Forum

XRE 03121

Regular Visitor

Re: XRE 03121

It has been confirmed it is part of my lineup. I watch it when I use the stream app, a tech is coming tomorrow but I was hoping to resolve this before hand. I guess that won't happen at this point I'll be spending another day trying to solve this.
Official Employee

darkangel91 - I got your private message and will reply back in a minute. Thank you so much for reaching out to our team!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I keep getting this error on the weather channel. It works on the stream app, but not the set top box. I have unplugged the box, done a reset, and it still isn't working. Comcast rep has confirmed that I do get the channel, but I keep getting an error when I try and tune into it.
Expert

@LoriC_TN wrote:
I keep getting this error on the weather channel. It works on the stream app, but not the set top box. I have unplugged the box, done a reset, and it still isn't working. Comcast rep has confirmed that I do get the channel, but I keep getting an error when I try and tune into it.

please press the "A" button on your remote and run the system refresh. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I have done that and it still isn't working.
Official Employee

Hi, LoriC_TN! Thank you for posting! I can check if there are any issues with your box or Weather channel. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Went to turn on Comedy Central and it came up with this error and now says I need to add the subscription to my account.  Why is this happening after so many years of use?  

If there is a problem let me knwo what to do. 

Official Employee

Hello, jspogue2! Thank you for posting in our community! You may receive the XRE 03121 for Comedy Central if it was removed from your current channel lineup. I can check that and I got your private message. Please check your inbox. 

New Poster

I’m having this same issue. Can someone take a look at my account please?
Official Employee

Hi jedphilpot! Thanks for reaching out about your error code on your TV! XRE 03121 appears because the main video gateway temporarily had a communication issue with the cable card, causing the device to receive a conditional access error. Let's get it fixed! Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

Regular Visitor

I did not have this problem earlier today but 4 hours later I do. Other cable boxes are fine, I can only view channels 800-812, nothing else. I did the system refresh, didn't work. Any suggestions?

Pat Toman

Silver Problem Solver

@attom50 wrote:

I did not have this problem earlier today but 4 hours later I do. Other cable boxes are fine, I can only view channels 800-812, nothing else. I did the system refresh, didn't work. Any suggestions?

Pat Toman

Shot in the dark:

You may want to call 800-Comcast and select TV. ask the agent to run the internal troubleshooting guide (einstein) and let it test your line.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I'm having the problem the only thing that changed was that I added a new Samsung tv
Official Employee

Wholeplanthealt, XRE 03121 is a conditional access error due to a communication issue with the cable card. Let's get this resolved. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

New Poster

Error message XRE-03121

I upgraded my package and installed my new box this evening. However, I am not receiving any of the additional channels included in my new package. I'm getting a XRE-03121 error message. I still get a few basic channels (the ones included on my old package; about 20 or so) but not the 140+ channels included with my new package. I have reset the equipment several times. Nothing has changed. I was receiving all my new chanels with the old box. This is extremely frustrating. Any help woyls be appreciated!!
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Error message XRE-03121

@Anshirley74 wrote:
I upgraded my package and installed my new box this evening. However, I am not receiving any of the additional channels included in my new package. I'm getting a XRE-03121 error message. I still get a few basic channels (the ones included on my old package; about 20 or so) but not the 140+ channels included with my new package. I have reset the equipment several times. Nothing has changed. I was receiving all my new chanels with the old box. This is extremely frustrating. Any help woyls be appreciated!!

I found this:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/XRE-03121/m-p/3001145/highlight/true#M140395

HTH

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!