Community Forum

XRE 03121

New Poster

Re: XRE 03121

Upgraded 12/26 to digital starter.. Channels in the new lineup are coming through... Only those from the original limited basic pack are working. I've done system refresh but no change.
Regular Visitor

I am also receiving this error message, on SCI, CNBC, and HLN.  Confirmed I have these channels in my plan through My Account.  Please help.

New Poster

I have this same problem now DEC30th 3017!
Two TVs work fine , DVR recordings work fine, all channels on family room 3rd TV give the XRE-03121 error...?? Called for reset - automated system did the reset ... Waiting... For Xfinity text msg...OOPS IT FAILED.
New Poster

Trying: Disconnect power- disconnect coax cable - reconnect coax cable - reconnect power. It's re-boot-ing. Got WELCOME on screen... Waiting now...
New Poster

SUCCESS! Got picture . All channels.
THANK YOU CUSTOMERS AND XFINITY SUPPORT FOLKS!
New Poster

Hi, I upgraded to Digital Starter today and had HBO previously. According to my channel lineup, I should still have it but I’m getting this XRE-03121 message. Please help!
Suzanne
Expert

SMacNeil17 wrote:
Hi, I upgraded to Digital Starter today and had HBO previously. According to my channel lineup, I should still have it but I’m getting this XRE-03121 message. Please help!
Suzanne

Hi, did you already try the remote's A button and run account refresh?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Peterhopkins, what number did you call for automated system reset?
New Poster

I did the refresh after reading the posts. Didn’t work.
Expert

SMacNeil17 wrote:
I did the refresh after reading the posts. Didn’t work.

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the representative to do a deep background account refresh (can take an hour).

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I recently upgraded to x1 and am getting the 03121 error as well. I’ve tried clicking your name to pm you with my info but it goes to a blank page. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Expert

Katieb72 wrote:
I recently upgraded to x1 and am getting the 03121 error as well. I’ve tried clicking your name to pm you with my info but it goes to a blank page. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

hi, you didn't quote the post you are replying to on this thread. from the post just above yours... "call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the representative to do a deep background account refresh (can take an hour).".

New Poster

Error Code XRE-03121

XRE-03121 

Getting this message on all channels today.  We have had one problem after another since subscribing to X1 television in November.  
Turned on television to see the news at 7 a.m. and this is all we've been able to get on all channels for the past 3 1/2 hours. 

Tried using my streaming device (Amazon fire) and the WiFi keeps getting dropped every 1/2 to 3/4 hour.  

Tried unplugging the box to do manual reset no change. 

Attempted online reset, has no effect. 

• We had dropped television after hurricane Irma  as there was no service in our area. Prior to that we had HD and DVR & no problems.  When we reconnected we had DVR, but not HD. They sent tech out, that solved the HD problem, now we don't have DVR capability. 
  • Tech came out Thursday to solve the Internet problems (didn't just changed box) told me I should buy an iPhone, to trouble shoot with Comcast app, I use desktop computer (Alienware)
  • Asked him to repair television, he said we have the wrong box but if he changes it we can't have HD.
  • Now I am stuck in a one sided contract because they couldn't send anyone out within the 30 days that we could terminate and we have no television on the biggest college football day of the year.  
New Poster

Re: Error Code XRE-03121

Got this message for first time today trying to watch a game. Tried resets and unplugs multiple times with nothing working. Switched boxes from another room and worked. Box with trouble doesn't work in other room still. Seen in other threads comcast reps keep saying not a box issue but apparently (at least for me) it definitely was. Gonna take bad box to Comcast to get switched out. 

Expert

USMCbcox wrote:

Got this message for first time today trying to watch a game. Tried resets and unplugs multiple times with nothing working. Switched boxes from another room and worked. Box with trouble doesn't work in other room still. Seen in other threads comcast reps keep saying not a box issue but apparently (at least for me) it definitely was. Gonna take bad box to Comcast to get switched out. 

have you tried hitting the A button on your Comcast remote and selected and run the Account Refresh?

New Poster

I am now having the same error in all channels. Please help.
Thanks
New Poster

Pressing A on remote and selecting system (or account) refresh worked for me.  Powering off and back on previously did not work.

Regular Visitor

I am getting the same message for my NBA pass channels
Expert

Sammi2 wrote:
I am getting the same message for my NBA pass channels

have you tried hitting the A button on your Comcast remote and selected and run the Account Refresh?

Regular Visitor

Yes and it still didn't work
Expert

Sammi2 wrote:
Yes and it still didn't work

call in to 800-Comcast and select billing. Ask the representative to do a deep background account refresh (can take up to an hour to complete).

Regular Visitor

Thank you I will try this
New Poster

Recent changes to your service XRE-03121

Whenever I try to access my premium channels of HBO and Showtime, I receive the error message - recent ....XRE-03121.  This has been going over for about a month.  If I want to access a movie on these channels I can watch it.  Can anyone assist with this error?

New Poster

Any fix to this yet??
Expert

smokinjoe87 wrote:
Any fix to this yet??

New Poster

Tv channels not working

Most of the tv channels not working I have a message ( attached ) my name is maged awad
8843D9FF-DAD0-4A5E-BCC0-10F7D8B6F6F2.jpeg
Regular Visitor

Re: Tv channels not working

Mine were never fixed still have same error
New Poster

Keep getting the same error message, as well. Getting all basic cable channels but anything above basic cable is an error. 

Expert

constans wrote:

Keep getting the same error message, as well. Getting all basic cable channels but anything above basic cable is an error. 

have you tried pressing the A button on the remote and running account refresh?

Expert
Moved:

Expert
Moved:

promoted post to separate thread

New Poster

I have had this same issue most of the football season, as I see most everyone esle has too. Mine persists to today JAN 8 2018. I've called tech support, then to another level of tech suppport, scheduled a tech to check my connection. even though the last tech said he found no issue with the signal to my cablebox. What causes this issue. the channels get all choppy and blocky. 

New Poster

What does XRE 03121 indicate? I've got it on most of my channels.

Silver Problem Solver

MCMarine1 wrote:

What does XRE 03121 indicate? I've got it on most of my channels.

It is sometimes related to entitlements.  Try asking for billing 1800comcast.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

New Poster

Please help me. This has been going on all day.
Expert

Ceesee wrote:
Please help me. This has been going on all day.

have you tried pressing the A button on the remote and running account refresh?

Regular Visitor

XRE 03121

I have been getting this error on a handful of channels. I have dine the system refresh and reboot through the remote/box. I called comcast and asked they said the channels arent part of my lineup but when they sent me the channel lineup and if I look only at my channel lineup online - those channels are on there. I just want to get this cleared up. Please help.
New Poster

XRE-03121

I'm seeing this error starting today on channels like food Network. Please call the number on my account to help resolve ASAP.
New Poster

Re: XRE-03121

I see this was moved. Can someone help?
Expert

Re: XRE-03121

Stroker351w wrote:
I see this was moved. Can someone help?

first step is to use remote press A button and perform account refresh. 

New Poster

xre 31210

anyone have any idea what this error code may be?

Expert

Re: xre 31210

wrote:

anyone have any idea what this error code may be?

have not seen that one before. generally unplugging the set top box for 30 seconds fixes a lot of problems.

New Poster

I have this same issue....some lower channels work, but channels like 45 do not and neither does hbo....basically im paying for services I can't use....dvr does work as does xfinity menus
New Poster

Just started working after several account and system refreshes and system recycles
New Poster

I’ve been having this issue for a while now. I was getting around it by unplugging the box and plugging it back in. That would fix it for a while, but turn the tv off and go live life for a while and it comes back when you sit down to watch again. I shouldn’t have to reset my box and wait 10 minutes every time I want to watch tv. I get this on every single channel I’ve tried. From my local ABC to ESPN and Disney. Nothing works. My internet is fine and fast, my alarm works.  Multiple system resets by customer service and myself and no permanent fix. I’d just like use the services I spend money on. 

Expert

wrote: Elpolloblanco wrote:

I’ve been having this issue for a while now. I was getting around it by unplugging the box and plugging it back in. That would fix it for a while, but turn the tv off and go live life for a while and it comes back when you sit down to watch again. I shouldn’t have to reset my box and wait 10 minutes every time I want to watch tv. I get this on every single channel I’ve tried. From my local ABC to ESPN and Disney. Nothing works. My internet is fine and fast, my alarm works.  Multiple system resets by customer service and myself and no permanent fix. I’d just like use the services I spend money on. 

New Poster

I am having this same problem but when I click to send a private message it doesn't work.  How else can I get you my info?

Expert

wrote:

I am having this same problem but when I click to send a private message it doesn't work.  How else can I get you my info?

try it again now.

New Poster

XRE-03121

Anyone getting this error code only on random channels? I can't access anything higher than CCN. I saw some information on this issue in this forum and was wondering what might be the cause if this issue and how can this be resolved as it just started today. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Darryl