Community Forum

XRE 03121

Silver Problem Solver

Re: XRE-03121

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqnoxyfGCf0

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

@RobertWy wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqnoxyfGCf0

That's great for the people who's problem is fixed that way.  But I have had this problem 2 years in a row after MLB extra innings finished, and the only way it could be corrected was someone at my "head end" fixing it.  But evidently getting someone to contact them for me is "mission impossible"

Frequent Visitor

629) 702-8355
Comcast corporate this was a direct line call for me...took nearly 3 months to fix my prob until filing an fcc complaint then received several calls back from this nunber and they got on the ball.
Valued Contributor

XRE 03121

I changed my package a little less than a month ago. Now when I channel surf past a channel I no longer get in my new package I get an XRE 03121 message. Says something about account changes and that they are not finished updating.

For example, it happens on The Movie Channel, which was part of my old package and was eliminated in my new package.

Tek
Expert

Re: XRE 03121

@Tek wrote:
I changed my package a little less than a month ago. Now when I channel surf past a channel I no longer get in my new package I get an XRE 03121 message. Says something about account changes and that they are not finished updating.

For example, it happens on The Movie Channel, which was part of my old package and was eliminated in my new package.

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the billing department to perform a deep background account refresh. this is not the same as the A button on your remote and refresh. if the person said i sent signals to your box they did the "A" button command remotely. this will not fix it. if that happens ask for a supervisor and make the same request. the background database refresh can take up to an hour to complete once they start it.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Valued Contributor

Is it possible for the employees on this forum to perform this without being tortured on phone support?
Tek
Expert

@Tek wrote:
Is it possible for the employees on this forum to perform this without being tortured on phone support?

can take up to 72 hours to reply by an employeee and then you will have to PM them to verify your account. your choice.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi everyone. We can troubleshoot this issue here and attempt sending signals/refreshes if necessary. It's likely that we will also need to access your account to verify subscription level and we may also need to open a research request, depending on the situation. For those of you that are experiencing this trouble, please send us a PM with the channel number/numbers that you're experiencing this with, how many boxes it's happening on, live TV or on demand, plus your name and we will go from there. If we find a common theme, we will update this thread publicly.

To send a private message, please click our name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I'm getting this error as well... seems since I upgraded channels are not working 🙁
LARA VANDERHEYDEN
Regular Visitor

X1 TV got XRE-03121 error code

Hello All,

Recently, I found that my X1 TV some channels has error like:

"Sorry, there seems to be a problem here. If you have made changes to your account recently, th updates may still in process. If you haven't made any changes, please try watching another channel or try again later." XRE-03121

I am sure that I have made payment for the service, thanks for having a look! 

Expert

Re: X1 TV got XRE-03121 error code

@pottermarkken wrote:

Hello All,

Recently, I found that my X1 TV some channels has error like:

"Sorry, there seems to be a problem here. If you have made changes to your account recently, th updates may still in process. If you haven't made any changes, please try watching another channel or try again later." XRE-03121

I am sure that I have made payment for the service, thanks for having a look! 

using the remote control while viewing live cable TV, press the A button and run the system refresh menu option.

Regular Visitor

Re: X1 TV got XRE-03121 error code

Thanks a lot! It works now!

I appreciate your help and advice! 

New Poster

I am getting this error code on all my devices. Please help! I have restarted all top boxes and I have done system refresh and it still shows up.

Expert

@djtroops1 wrote:

I am getting this error code on all my devices. Please help! I have restarted all top boxes and I have done system refresh and it still shows up.

using your remote press the "A" button and run the system refresh menu item. after the refresh and reboot, do you still get those errors?