XRE 03121

New Poster

Re: XRE 03121

Help this error has been happening on channels above 17 for 24hours now
Expert

@Mechwy1975 wrote:
Help this error has been happening on channels above 17 for 24hours now

call 800-Comcast and select TV technical support. the agent should be able to fix your database entries.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: XRE-03121 after service upgrade

Well the error code is gone. But now it says that I need to subscribe to the channels I should be getting with my $200 bill. 

New Poster

I see this on at least 3 channels. A solution would be nice.
Expert

@Nomad692000 wrote:

Well the error code is gone. But now it says that I need to subscribe to the channels I should be getting with my $200 bill. 

call 800-Comcast and select TV technical support. the agent should be able to fix your database entries.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Thank you I'll give them a call and see what happens.

New Poster

Error xre-03121
Fixed !!!! Solved !!!! Fixed !!!!

After calling tech support they could not resolve it, set up an appointment then found this post above. Tried and cancelled appointment.

Press A button remote then click (system refresh) 10-20 minutes to complete. Magic all works again. Have all premium channels again and all other channels working too.
New Poster

Same issue here
Official Employee

Hello, SAMABIR. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are having this issue as well. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, SAMABIR. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

CNN not working on my TV

CNN has not been working all day. Other stations are fine. The message keeps saying to come back later or that the program is not available or that I made recent changes (which I did not)
Expert

Re: CNN not working on my TV

@Elliotblock wrote:
CNN has not been working all day. Other stations are fine. The message keeps saying to come back later or that the program is not available or that I made recent changes (which I did not)

How are you trying to watch this channel?

Television on linear cable?   Have you checked for service outage or local problem on the Comcast site for your area?

Streaming video on another device?

New Poster

Same with me 

New Poster

Thanks. I refreshed and rebooted the box. This is only CNN with error code 03121.
New Poster

why is my philadelphia sportnet central channel not working????

Its been 3 days since I have had an issue with not getting some channels, mainly sportnet central

(channel 847,1250,1255). Also Hallmark channel 830, giving me an error code xre 03121.

I already have done the restart/refresh of all my boxes.

Talked with "tech support" with no results.........they suggest a service tech come out...oh thats next Thursday.......

Silver Problem Solver

@Elliotblock wrote:
Thanks. I refreshed and rebooted the box. This is only CNN with error code 03121.

Did you search this forum for that code?  You should find quite a few that might help.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Channel 3194 (TFC), 3195 & 3196 (GMA) - ERROR XRE-03121

Hello!  I just moved from DirecTV to Comcast/Xfinity X1, but unable to watch channels 3194 (TFC), 3195 & 3196 (GMA) for around a week now because of ERROR XRE-03121.  Please help!

Official Employee

Re: Channel 3194 (TFC), 3195 & 3196 (GMA) - ERROR XRE-03121

totorose, welcome to the forums - 

I just got your PM regarding the errors you're receiving. Please get back to me there when you can! Thanks.

Regular Visitor

Thank you!!  I appreciate your assistance and just sent you the requested information.

New Poster

Having the same issue.  Can't receive NBC and ABC on main box.  All channels work fine on secondary boxes.  

I tried to do the System Refresh, but when I try to initiate the refresh, it tells me that there's a video outage in my area, so the refresh won't solve the problem. It goes on to say to check the outage status in the Connection Status screen.  When I go to Connect Status, it says that there are NO video outages in my area!

Silver Problem Solver

@Jbaratta4 wrote:

Having the same issue.  Can't receive NBC and ABC on main box.  All channels work fine on secondary boxes.  

I tried to do the System Refresh, but when I try to initiate the refresh, it tells me that there's a video outage in my area, so the refresh won't solve the problem. It goes on to say to check the outage status in the Connection Status screen.  When I go to Connect Status, it says that there are NO video outages in my area!

https://www.xfinity.com/support/status-map/

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

XRE-03121

I woke up this morning to this error XRE-03121...the tv is playing behind the message but I cannot get the error message to go away....what do I do???
New Poster

Error code XRE 03121

I am getting this error code on specific TV's in my house ( 2 basement tvs).

I have changed cable wires to the boxes and reset/power cycled the boxes as well

This error is occuring on most channels like ESPN, TRU, ect. 

Official Employee

Jbaratta4 and seanjes, thank you both for reaching out to us on the Xfinity Forums and I would like to help you from here. I apologize for the inconvenience, are you still having this issue? 

Official Employee

Thanks for allowing me to assist you @totorose! Let us know if you need anything in the future.

New Poster

XRE-03121

I've been getting these message on a few channels. NFL Network is one of them and I pay for the preferred lineup just for this channel. Customer support has reset my box with no results. Has anyone else been able to get this resolved?
New Poster

Error Code XRE-03121

I'm getting Error Code XRE-03121 after making a change to my account on some channels. I called the call center which was no help at all on this after two hours on the phone. What can be done to get this problem fixed and not have to spend hours on the phone with someone that can hardly speak english.

Frequent Visitor

NHL On Ice - not working - error code XRE - 03121

hi - i've been having issues with NHL on ice for the last day or so - i missed the hockey game because of this issue - i cannot get channels 771 thru 784 - keeps saying error message xre-03121 but i can get channel 858 which is NHL channel - go figure. 

anyway i did the online chat with 2 people - i was told that there was a server issue on comcast end and that it would be fixed in 60 mins...boy was that way off the mark - it's been over 13 hours how - unable to get channel 771 thru 784 and there's anohter game today I WANTED TO WATCH!!

comcast did give me $15.00 credit but i feel i got the shaft in my opinion.

thanks 

Frequent Visitor

NHL ON ICE - XRE 03121

last 3 days i have not been able to get NHL ON ICE - channels 771 thru 784 - contacted comast via online chat 3 times - checked it this morning at 6 am before i left for work - still showing that stoopid error code 

they keep saying it's on thier end and will fix it in 60 mins - but hey - it's now 48+ hours later. 

fix it please. 

New Poster

XRE-03121

I am having xre-03121 error on some channels. I have done a system refresh. Unplugged. Restarted. I’ve tried all the usual troubleshoots. Any suggestions?
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: XRE-03121

@Jaslaven12 wrote:
I am having xre-03121 error on some channels. I have done a system refresh. Unplugged. Restarted. I’ve tried all the usual troubleshoots. Any suggestions?

Can't think of anything else:

You may want to call 800-Comcast and select TV. ask the agent to run the internal troubleshooting guide (einstein) and let it test your line.

New Poster

For channel USA. I just made a payment for the past due amount. Please help.
New Poster

Seems to be back to normal. It must have been an error
New Poster

Error xre-03121

After calling tech support they could not resolve it, set up an appointment then found this post above. Tried and cancelled appointment.

Press A button remote then click (system refresh) 10-20 minutes to complete. Magic all works again. Have all premium channels again and all other channels working too.
Regular Contributor

Re: NHL ON ICE - XRE 03121

@defjam4122 wrote:

last 3 days i have not been able to get NHL ON ICE - channels 771 thru 784 - contacted comast via online chat 3 times - checked it this morning at 6 am before i left for work - still showing that stoopid error code 

they keep saying it's on thier end and will fix it in 60 mins - but hey - it's now 48+ hours later. 

fix it please. 

I currently have the almost exact same problem.  How was it fixed? Remotely?

New Poster

4 days with  XRE-03121  problem across all channels. Apparently, since Comcast outsourced and we are still paying the premium price $170.00 per month there are no employees abkle to fix it. Luckily not under the contract so time to get rid of it.

Expert

@MirsadC1971 wrote:

4 days with  XRE-03121  problem across all channels. Apparently, since Comcast outsourced and we are still paying the premium price $170.00 per month there are no employees abkle to fix it. Luckily not under the contract so time to get rid of it.

scroll back 2 posts before your post. did you try those directions?

New Poster

Hi we had a similar error awhile back.

Only the xfinity box hooked up to main tv had this issue.

All other tv’s we use firestick and xfinity App to watch on them tv’s and they all worked without problem, plus it’s a great way to save $10 a box. Xfinity doesn’t share much about this but if you ask them they will tell you can do this.

However back to the problem the main tv with box we lost pay channels and others.

So we did the following and it corrected. System refresh will take 20 minutes. It’s not just unplug Try this below maybe it will work.

Error xre-03121

New Poster

Same exact thing. I called and the auto-tech support sent a reset which is supposed to fix in 10-20 min. 5 min later got the text that it was sent, still same issue. 3 calls back to Comcast and 45 min later sending 3 signals and power cycles to reset the box didn’t help. Tech support is now scheduled to come out tomorrow morning.
Official Employee

Hello all,

XRE-03121 is an entitlement error message. Most of the time you will get that error message after any packaging change. The system refresh should help but if you are still having issues - please feel free to reach out to me. Please send me your full name in a private message. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

New Poster

Same error... I don't get a "send message" option for any comcast employee

Official Employee

Hello, @MichaelO1 - You have to post publicly first in order to get the PM feature activated. You should now be able to send me a private message. Could you please try? Thank you. 

New Poster

You will have to be logged in to see the send message to a person.
New Poster

Hi Chad,

I am seeing this for my HBO Channels. I would really liked this fixed before April 14th for the premiere of Game of Thrones.

Thanks,

Official Employee

Hi, Gadria0601! Winter is coming and I definitely don't want you to miss the last season of Game of Thrones. Please send me your full name in a private message and I will check your account. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message

Frequent Visitor

Same problem here for us with the Discovery ID channel... XRE-03121 error since this morning.

Silver Problem Solver

Did you see this?

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/XRE-03121/m-p/3209542/highlight/true#M175008

Official Employee

Hi, SKiFit2! I'm sorry for the delayed reply, I got your private message and will reply back in a minute. 

Regular Visitor

I'm having this problem too. I can watch CMT on the app on my phone but on all TVs I get this error.
Expert

@darkangel91 wrote:
I'm having this problem too. I can watch CMT on the app on my phone but on all TVs I get this error.

use the xfinity myAccount app and select the TV tab, and the channel lineup link. does CMT show up as being in your subscribed channels list?