Community Forum

XRE-03059

New Poster

XRE-03059

We are receiving error code XRE-03059 on certain channels only. Such as discovery, national geographic, USA, A&E and a few others.

We just got brand new service maybe not even 3 weeks ago and can't even watch our favorite channels.

We have already called and had a tech come twice!!!!! Each time they say they fixed the issue but it comes back. Its gotta be an issue with the outside wiring or some thing.

We have tried calling Xfinity yesterday and after spending 2 hours on the phone, a manager was supposed to call us back but never did. The issue still persists today.

Is there any help we can get as we are frustrated beyond belief at this point.
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: XRE-03059

You’ll need another tech out, I’ve escalated to a colleague to assist getting someone out again

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you
Official Employee

Hi there, Mmatur. Welcome! Thanks for coming here for support. So sorry to hear about the troubles you're experiencing. We are definitely committed to following this through to a resolution. I can schedule that appointment for you and then I will be following up with you afterward as well. Please go ahead and send me a private message with your name and we will go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I look forward to helping you out with this. Talk to you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Good afternoon! I haven't heard back from you on this, Mmatur. I have gone ahead and completed this interaction. If you do end up needing further support with this though, please send me that private message and I will be happy to assist. Thank you, take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!