Community Forum

XRE-03007

Frequent Visitor

XRE-03007

Had my X1 box installed on 11/4, and it worked for about an hour after the tech left.  Hasn't worked since.  I'm back to an error code XRE-03007.  I had a tech on Thursday night send a signal to the box to re-initialize it, she did that twice and opened up a ticket for me, and said it would be bounced to a higher tech to do some work.  She couldn't get it working but the channel guide was clearly active (when I changed channels & hit 'ok', it would show what was supposed to be on, and tell me that these channels were free with a subscription).

I was out of town Friday & yesterday, just got back and turned my box on, and again with the blank screen & XRE-03007 error which tells me it may be fixed by restarting the box.  Nope.

Really frustrated.  Really, really frustrated.

Problem Solver

Re: XRE-03007

You might want to do a search on this forum. It has been discussed in other threads.
Frequent Visitor

I did a search and didn't have anything else come up under XRE-03007.  I did finally get through to a Comcast rep who set up a tech appointment for tomorrow.  I'm less than optimistic.

New Poster

My family is in the same boat. No hope here either. We are getting the same error code. 

New Poster

Found out my X1 reciever was deactivated with the xre-03007 error showing up. I called the X1 support line 877-896-8678 and was sent to the sales department. So much for a dedicated help line!

Silver Problem Solver

Pretty sure 03007 is an activation issue. Either there's a billing issue or something is out of sync and needs refreshed. Failing that a tech is most likely needed.

Frequent Visitor

I am experiencing this for the second time in a month. First time was a different box, and I found the suggestion on here that it was a billing department fix to reactivate/reinitialize the box, and that worked fine. Tried that route again with this latest box, which happens to be my AnyRoom DVR. After 30 mins on hold, I got to speak to someone offshore who was clueless and put me on hold to transfer to 2nd level support, which was another 25-30 mins on hold only to be disconnected. Called again following day and same 30 minute wait (interesting how it is ALWAYS  the case that they are experiencing a higher than average call volume with extended wait times), over 1 1/2 on the phone after that between billing and tech support only to be told I had to be transferred yet AGAIN because the first rep didn't transfer me to X1 support. Still no help - I've had my DVR out of commission all week and they cannot send tech until Jan 6! 

Comcast's reputation as the WORST customer service in the industry is very well deserved!

@kozmando wrote:

Found out my X1 reciever was deactivated with the xre-03007 error showing up. I called the X1 support line 877-896-8678 and was sent to the sales department. So much for a dedicated help line!

@kozmando wrote: