Community Forum

XRE-00021

Highlighted
New Poster

XRE-00021

Its been posted once before. I tried everything in the answers section. And it keeps throwing up that stupid error.

No internet, no TV, no phone. Nothing!!!
Silver Problem Solver

Re: XRE-00021

@RP36 wrote:
Its been posted once before. I tried everything in the answers section. And it keeps throwing up that stupid error.

No internet, no TV, no phone. Nothing!!!

If you have tried everything, I suggest you call 1800comcast and schedule a tech visit.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

Have you logged into the MyAccount app for any outage information? If not, as suggested above you may need a tech out

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi RP36, I would like to help and review your services on my side.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello RP36,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!