Community Forum

XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Since the technician didn't know any better, how do you un pair the remote so you can program tv|audio|RF?
Gold Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

I could google the answer for you but I will let you do that. I believe it is hold setup then press 981...

 


@Jknouse16 wrote:
Since the technician didn't know any better, how do you un pair the remote so you can program tv|audio|RF?



Valued Contributor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

1. Press and hold the Setup button for 3 seconds until the All Power button changes from red to green.

 

2. Enter 9-8-7 on the remote control.

 

3. The All Power button will blink green twice.

Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

981 unpairs the remote from the tv but does not wipe out the rf connection from the remote to the x1 DVr box.
Gold Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Did you try jehills suggestion? He is a wiz with the XR2...

 


@Jknouse16 wrote:
981 unpairs the remote from the tv but does not wipe out the rf connection from the remote to the x1 DVr box.



Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

I did try both. It wiped the tv code but not the rf.
Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes


@Jknouse16 wrote:
I did try both. It wiped the tv code but not the rf.

Don't mix up the codes for pairing/unpairing. "987" is the correct "Unpairing" code. Look back at my post which describes the "sequence" of remote programming.

So, get your RF unpaired, then go back and reprogram your TV and/or Audio system, THEN do a fresh pairing for "Aim Anywhere" RF control of the "Box".

 

The instruction sheet packed with the remote is fairly decent. It just doesn't bother to explain the sequence steps needed to program TV (IR)>Audio (IR)>Box (RF).

IR=Infrared "light" signal pointed at TV or Audio device.

RF= Radio Frequency signal "broadcasted" in the same room as the cablebox, no pointing/aiming required.

Hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes


@Jknouse16 wrote:
I did try both. It wiped the tv code but not the rf.

How do you know that you are still getting RF?  If you followed my procedure, you should find that the X1 box will not respond if you push the end of the remote into you belly and press buttons.  Take it out of your belly and the X1 box should respond to IR commands.

Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes (Bose Cinemate GS Series II)

Thank you. I spend hours looking for a fix for this issue and your advise worked perfectly.
Y
Regular Contributor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

jehill or anyone else thought I would try to get X2 remote to work my audio receivers .Have tried before to no luck with codes a while back todsay went to the site for the codes and found 3000 series code for my RCA in our sunroom and it worked.Even though it had my living room receiver's name listed it's a Sherwood but, no codes for it .I was happy about getting the one to work but, hoped someone might have a code suggestion for Sherwood receiver.I did try a bing search no go any help would be appreciated.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes


@stevep51 wrote:

jehill or anyone else thought I would try to get X2 remote to work my audio receivers .Have tried before to no luck with codes a while back todsay went to the site for the codes and found 3000 series code for my RCA in our sunroom and it worked.Even though it had my living room receiver's name listed it's a Sherwood but, no codes for it .I was happy about getting the one to work but, hoped someone might have a code suggestion for Sherwood receiver.I did try a bing search no go any help would be appreciated.


I found a reference for a Sherwood receiver code of 10491 - don't know if it will work for you but can't hurt to try. I'm curious - let me know either way.

Regular Contributor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Manamok thanks for the code but it didn't take I tried it twice.Thanks again thou Steve
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

You're welcome - sorry it didn't work for you. 

Regular Contributor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

manamok in a follow up last night whenI went to shut my TV off I couldn't get the remote to due it.Finnally remembered when I tried the code you suggested it was 1000 series # and the remote took out my Panasonic code .I quickly reentered my Tv code and problem fixed.I posted this for future reference for people if trying out codes for audio and happen to use series numbers that match a Tv code.This didn't happen on my other receiver that was successfully programmed since it took a 3000 series number .Once again still appreciate your help with this anyway.

New Poster

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

I'm having the same problem getting it to turn on/off my Vizio sound bar. Did you ever get an answer to this question? The thread seems to diverge into all sorts of other issues other than remote codes for a Vizio sound bar.

New Poster

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

try code 10178.  Worked for an x1 platform customer we were at earlier today

Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Funny, I tried that 10178 code and it grabbed on to another monitor in the same room....

 

I just had the x1 installed Thursday and I'm dumping it on their counter Monday morning.  Tried for way too long to get the volume and mute buttons to work and got no where.  Ridiculous clueless customer service know-nothings spent over an hour giving me countless codes and bad advice.  Bragging about all the BS the box does and then falling flat on your face when it comes to the most basic of functions is an embarrassment.  There's complaints on this issue all over the place and they go back over a year and a half, yet comcast techs and/or reps are completely in the dark on it and ended both calls with "I don't know what to tell you".  Thanks comcast!!

Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Hello dlfmi,

 

Were you able to program the XR2 to control the volume of the YSP-4100? I have the same setup and so far have not been successful.

 

Thanks,

Dieter

Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Just to follow up on my message of a few days ago. 

 

The comcast XR2 R2 will not control the volume or mute features of the set top box. There's no fixing this no matter how much you try. 

 

It also does not sync with many of today's popular brands of surround systems ie: Sony. (They have 3 codes listed for sony and none work.)

 

You need to get to the management level of Xfinity to discover this because the everyday customer service techs don't know it and will put you through countless futile procedures in an effort to unlock the volume.  If you look on-line at the diagram of the remote and the descriptions of what each button does, you'll notice the only buttons they don't describe the functions of are the volume and mute button.   The general answer there by the uninformed CS agents is to try and get you to program the remote to your TV which is a losing formula for people with surround systems and use the center speaker.

 

The solution they came up with was to offer me an old Xfinity remote that they could sync up to my surround and I'd use that for volume and mute and the new one for all the other features.  That's ridiculous.  I'm using the surround remote and will just have to settle for going backwards in technology. 

 

This is as dumb as it gets.  Note to Xfinity:  Most surround systems center speaker's will wrestle with the TV speakers and create an echo, that's why manufacturers offer the choice to turn off the TV volume.  It's hard to believe you can't simply allow for the remote to control the volume and mute of the set top box the way their old system did for years an years.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes


@levoie137 wrote:

Just to follow up on my message of a few days ago. 

 

It also does not sync with many of today's popular brands of surround systems ie: Sony. (They have 3 codes listed for sony and none work.)

 

 



Not true.  My XR2 remotes controls the volume, mute, on/off features of 2 different Sony receivers as well as a Bose receiver.  I'm using code 31759 on the Sony's.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Refocus your time, effort and energy on a 3rd party universal remote. A Harmony 650 can be had for $40-$50 and it is a VASTLY more capable remote than the XR2 and Harmony has IR codes in their database for everything. It is also a much more logically designed remote and the buttons are positioned much better...


@levoie137 wrote:

Just to follow up on my message of a few days ago. 

 

The comcast XR2 R2 will not control the volume or mute features of the set top box. There's no fixing this no matter how much you try. 

 

It also does not sync with many of today's popular brands of surround systems ie: Sony. (They have 3 codes listed for sony and none work.)

 

You need to get to the management level of Xfinity to discover this because the everyday customer service techs don't know it and will put you through countless futile procedures in an effort to unlock the volume.  If you look on-line at the diagram of the remote and the descriptions of what each button does, you'll notice the only buttons they don't describe the functions of are the volume and mute button.   The general answer there by the uninformed CS agents is to try and get you to program the remote to your TV which is a losing formula for people with surround systems and use the center speaker.

 

The solution they came up with was to offer me an old Xfinity remote that they could sync up to my surround and I'd use that for volume and mute and the new one for all the other features.  That's ridiculous.  I'm using the surround remote and will just have to settle for going backwards in technology. 

 

This is as dumb as it gets.  Note to Xfinity:  Most surround systems center speaker's will wrestle with the TV speakers and create an echo, that's why manufacturers offer the choice to turn off the TV volume.  It's hard to believe you can't simply allow for the remote to control the volume and mute of the set top box the way their old system did for years an years.




Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Thanks Rick.  That's exactly what I'm going to do.

Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

No, everything I said is accurate manamok.

 

1.) The XR2 remote will not control the volume or mute on the set top box. And that is a step backwards.

 

2.) The remote will not sync with many of today's top brands. 

 

They have 3 codes listed for Sony and none of them will sync with my (Sony) home theater.  I'm not alone in this.  There are many people who've experienced the same thing talking about it in the various forums.

 

Glad yours works.  Best of luck with it.

I'm going to get a universal remote and be done with it.

 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

I was only commenting on your statement referring to Sony surround systems - obviously my experience is different than yours.   I agree with the rest of your comments,.

Valued Contributor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes


@levoie137 wrote:

 

They have 3 codes listed for Sony and none of them will sync with my (Sony) home theater.  I'm not alone in this.  There are many people who've experienced the same thing talking about it in the various forums. 


I suspect that the problem is that a 20000 series code is required for your Sony home theater, the same as for my Sony SACD/DVD Receiver.  The XR2/XR5 remote will not accept a 20000 serice code.

Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

> 1.) The XR2 remote will not control the volume or mute on the set top box. And that is a step backwards.

 

Unbelievable! How did it get through QA testing like that?

 

Never mind. I know the answer. Some impatient product management moron pushed it through like that. Or maybe concluded wrongly that no one would use it.

 

I need those controls because I have a headphone amplifier connected to the analog audio outputs.

 

If I get a universal remote, can it control the volume of and mute the set top box? If so, what's the programming code for the X1?

Valued Contributor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes


@brogoff wrote:

If I get a universal remote, can it control the volume of and mute the set top box? If so, what's the programming code for the X1?


It can't do either.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

You can always go back to the legacy DVR.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

This appears to be a solution so I just ordered one:

 

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/sennheiser-hzr62-headphone-extension-cable-with-stereo-volume-control...

 

Having worked in software development for 32 years, nothing should surprise me any more. But I will never cease to be amazed and disgusted by the absurd decisions made by non-technical managers in control of technical products.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes


@brogoff wrote:

> 1.) The XR2 remote will not control the volume or mute on the set top box. And that is a step backwards.

 

Unbelievable! How did it get through QA testing like that?

 

Never mind. I know the answer. Some impatient product management moron pushed it through like that. Or maybe concluded wrongly that no one would use it.

 

I need those controls because I have a headphone amplifier connected to the analog audio outputs.

 

If I get a universal remote, can it control the volume of and mute the set top box? If so, what's the programming code for the X1?


The XR2 will control volume/on/off/mute on your TV or your A/V receiver.  There is no volume or mute on the set top box.

New Poster

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Looking for "Pyle" Audio device codes:

 

This has been a helpful thread, in that in reassures me that I'm not crazy for having spent at least 4 hours trying to find a more complete list of audio device codes than Comcast supplies.  Evidently, the only known list is very limited, and the instructions incomplete.  It's not the news I wanted to hear, but at least I now know what we're up against and I can stop hunting for codes that don't exist.

 

Just in case someone has additional info: I'm trying to find audio codes for the popular and cheap "Pyle" brand of audio devices.  

 

(Why?  I have a nice powered speaker system with no remote control capability, so all I need is a cheap device to add volume-level control via remote.  I'd like to have the X1 remote control that volume, but the only listed/supported devices are more money than I hope to pay just to adjust volume level. Pyle has some basic amps with remotes under $50.)

 

I guess the code needs to be 30000 series to work with the X1 XR2/U2 remote.  I was kind of hoping that Pyle was a sub-brand of some larger company whose codes do exist, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

 

If codes can't be found, it's two remote controls on the end table, or maybe more money for a truly universal remote.   That's actually a step backward from the non-X1 system that had variable, controllable audio out on the back.  Two steps forward, 1.5 steps back, I guess.

 

Many thanks for all the smart people that are trying to solve problems with this frustrating situation.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

I suggest you look at the Harmony 650 universal remote.   I recently purchased one from Amazon for about $60 and it handles anything I throw at it.  If it doesn't solve your problem you can always send it back.  Good luck.

New Poster

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Thanks, Manamok.  I am simultaneously looking at the 650 and the 350. Seem to have same features except for the screen and the better price on the 350.

 

Ultimately, I'm trying to avoid spending more money on TV watching than it's worth to me.  I do agree that the Harmony remotes look outstanding, and that they seem to have programming codes for just about everything.

Expert

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes


@kth100077 wrote:

Looking for "Pyle" Audio device codes:

 

This has been a helpful thread, in that in reassures me that I'm not crazy for having spent at least 4 hours trying to find a more complete list of audio device codes than Comcast supplies.  Evidently, the only known list is very limited, and the instructions incomplete.  It's not the news I wanted to hear, but at least I now know what we're up against and I can stop hunting for codes that don't exist.

 

Just in case someone has additional info: I'm trying to find audio codes for the popular and cheap "Pyle" brand of audio devices.  

 

(Why?  I have a nice powered speaker system with no remote control capability, so all I need is a cheap device to add volume-level control via remote.  I'd like to have the X1 remote control that volume, but the only listed/supported devices are more money than I hope to pay just to adjust volume level. Pyle has some basic amps with remotes under $50.)

 

I guess the code needs to be 30000 series to work with the X1 XR2/U2 remote.  I was kind of hoping that Pyle was a sub-brand of some larger company whose codes do exist, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

 

If codes can't be found, it's two remote controls on the end table, or maybe more money for a truly universal remote.   That's actually a step backward from the non-X1 system that had variable, controllable audio out on the back.  Two steps forward, 1.5 steps back, I guess.

 

Many thanks for all the smart people that are trying to solve problems with this frustrating situation.


http://xfinity.com/remotes

from there select your X1 remote (xr2) and hit continue. on next screen press the image of receiver and select brand name.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Thanks Rustyben.  Unfortunately, as many have noted in this thread, only about 30 manufacturers audio devices are actually supported on that Audio Setup page.  No audio device codes are provided for Sherwood, Visio, Pyle, and so on.  

 

Oddly, those manufacturer names appear in the dropdown list of manufacturers -- but the next screen produces no codes.  Smiley Sad

 

So we're sort of restricted to shopping for audio devices by brands that Xfinity supports, rather than using what we have or wish to use.  

Gold Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Actually the 650 is quite a bit more capable than the 350 and is a very cool remote considering what it can be purchased for. Manamok is right. Harmony's database has IR codes for just about everything and if they don't have a command you can "learn" it from the original remote.

I own 12 Harmony remotes and have programmed about 250. They work well with X1 and I can't recommend them highly enough.


@kth100077 wrote:

Thanks, Manamok.  I am simultaneously looking at the 650 and the 350. Seem to have same features except for the screen and the better price on the 350.

 

Ultimately, I'm trying to avoid spending more money on TV watching than it's worth to me.  I do agree that the Harmony remotes look outstanding, and that they seem to have programming codes for just about everything.


 

 

 

New Poster

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

Thanks, RickGr4.  Can you say more about the 650 being more capable?  I'm pinching pennies since I'm unemployed, so coolness takes a back seat to price and function.  I mean, we're only talking about watching TV here, not changing the world. (Unless changing the world is a function on the remotes that I'd overlooked!)

 

I examined this page to compare the remotes I was looking at.

http://myharmony.com/products/compare/?pc=prod-7~prod-8

 

I concluded that the differences between the 650 and 350 amounted to

- Color display and backlit buttons: pretty but not useful to me

- Interactive help -- I only have three devices, and retain nerdy info easily, so I'm willing to sacrifice that

- Macro commands -- again, only three devices, and we've been pretty happy with the old pre-X1 Comcast remotes.

 

Are any of these "must-have" features to justify $30 extra cost?  Also, the 350 looks a bit more compact, which is nice.

 

I am very impressed with the nuber of audio devides Logitech supports natively.  That's a big boost in favor of their remotes.

 

One other question if you have the time:  it looks like the "Last" button on the Comcast remote gets mapped to the "U-turn arrow" key on the Harmony ones.  If so, where's the "Skip back fifteen seconds" function that appears on the Comcast remote as a curcular arrow?  The rest of the mappings seem self-evident.

 

Thanks!

 

 

Gold Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

I am not sure I could properly explain it without demonstrating it. It has to do with on button "activities" or macros. The one button macros are a must have. I guess I am asking you to trust an expert on this one...


@kth100077 wrote:

Thanks, RickGr4.  Can you say more about the 650 being more capable?  I'm pinching pennies since I'm unemployed, so coolness takes a back seat to price and function.  I mean, we're only talking about watching TV here, not changing the world. (Unless changing the world is a function on the remotes that I'd overlooked!)

 

I examined this page to compare the remotes I was looking at.

http://myharmony.com/products/compare/?pc=prod-7~prod-8

 

I concluded that the differences between the 650 and 350 amounted to

- Color display and backlit buttons: pretty but not useful to me

- Interactive help -- I only have three devices, and retain nerdy info easily, so I'm willing to sacrifice that

- Macro commands -- again, only three devices, and we've been pretty happy with the old pre-X1 Comcast remotes.

 

Are any of these "must-have" features to justify $30 extra cost?  Also, the 350 looks a bit more compact, which is nice.

 

I am very impressed with the nuber of audio devides Logitech supports natively.  That's a big boost in favor of their remotes.

 

One other question if you have the time:  it looks like the "Last" button on the Comcast remote gets mapped to the "U-turn arrow" key on the Harmony ones.  If so, where's the "Skip back fifteen seconds" function that appears on the Comcast remote as a curcular arrow?  The rest of the mappings seem self-evident.

 

Thanks!

 

 


 

New Poster

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes ***SOLUTION FOUND***

The old XR2 remotes came with an ARRIS code sheet that gave the audio codes and the remote worked for TV and audio.

The new remotes do not give audio codes. 

TV codes start with a 1 as the first digit.

Audio codes start wiht a 3 as the first digit. 

Entering the codes to fast or frequently confuses the remote so you may have to wait before you enter codes. I found this out first hand after not geting any audio codes to work I waited a few minutes after programing the TV code and re-tried a code and it worked even though that code was tired several times prior.  

 

Below is a list of audio codes:

Audio Device: Setup Code:

ADC 30531

Aiwa 30158, 30189, 30405

Bose 31229, 31933

Capetronic 30531

Carver 30189

Denon 31360, 31104

Harman/Kardon 30110, 30189

Integra 30135

JBL 30110

JVC 30074

Kenwood 31313, 31570, 30027, 31027

Linn 30189

Magnavox 30189, 30531

Marantz 30189

Onkyo 30135, 30842

Optimus 31023, 30531

Panasonic 31308, 31518

Philips 30189, 31266

Pioneer 31023, 30014, 30531, 31384

Polk Audio 30189

Proscan 31254

RCA 31023, 31254, 30531

Sansui 30189

Sanyo 31261, 31469, 31801

Sony 31759, 30158, 31758

Stereophonics 31023

Sunfire 31313

Technics 31308, 31518

Victor 30074

Wards 30158, 30189, 30014

Yamaha 30176, 31176 

New Poster

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes

After nine months of using triple play I finally found a diagram and instructions on how to program the XR2 remote.  Installer could have cared less on informing me that such information was available.  Only took him 5 hours on a Friday to climb up a pole across my neighbors yard to run cable 150" to my house.  did not even bury it and all the while the underground comcast cable head is just 40' in front of my house.

Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes ***SOLUTION FOUND***

What about a Samsung device?  It is a Bluray receiver combo Samsung receiver/BluRay HT-BD1250 .  Just want the audio volume up/down and mute...  Thanks!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes ***SOLUTION FOUND***


@Anon1328292 wrote:

What about a Samsung device?  It is a Bluray receiver combo Samsung receiver/BluRay HT-BD1250 .  Just want the audio volume up/down and mute...  Thanks!


Try the codes at the end of this pdf:

 

https://x1.comcast.net/webportal/assets/pdfs/X1Platform_UserGuide.pdf

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes ***SOLUTION FOUND***


@Anon1328292 wrote:

What about a Samsung device?  It is a Bluray receiver combo Samsung receiver/BluRay HT-BD1250 .  Just want the audio volume up/down and mute...  Thanks!


Also try here - http://customer.comcast.com/remotes/

New Poster

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes ***SOLUTION FOUND***

THANKS CODES WORKED

Frequent Visitor

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes ***SOLUTION FOUND***

OK guys more remote issues I have several X1 remotes here is my issue I can program the remote no problem but on my Denon audio reciever volume does work but if you hit volume up or down it goes in increments. It does not flow up or down just moves like.5 everytime. Any ideas? Have tried all the codes only 31360 code works for my Denon. 

Gold Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes ***SOLUTION FOUND***

If you tried all of the codes, there is nothing you can do about this. I could explain why or you could trust me.

You could always spend a few $$$ and buy a 3rd party universal remote. You will be glad you did.


@bonesfl1 wrote:

OK guys more remote issues I have several X1 remotes here is my issue I can program the remote no problem but on my Denon audio reciever volume does work but if you hit volume up or down it goes in increments. It does not flow up or down just moves like.5 everytime. Any ideas? Have tried all the codes only 31360 code works for my Denon. 


 

Expert

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes ***SOLUTION FOUND***


@RickGr4 wrote:

If you tried all of the codes, there is nothing you can do about this. I could explain why or you could trust me.

You could always spend a few $$$ and buy a 3rd party universal remote. You will be glad you did. 


Just to add to what Rick stated. I took his advice and purchased a harmony 650.... not alot of $$$ and the programming was very easy to accomplish....  My only problem is the wife likes BOTH the Harmony and the XR11 and I am stuck with the XR5 in the MBR !!!!

 

Oh, and the harmony works very well with the volume changes with my Altec Lansing ( I know, ancient equipment ) but I'm ancient as well!!!  <VBG>

 

-=Ray=-



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes ***SOLUTION FOUND***

Does anyone have a code for a Bohm Soundbar? When I try some of the code a light pops, but it won't mute or control volume

Gold Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes ***SOLUTION FOUND***

Funny but I have been in the AV industry for a very long time and I have never heard of that brand.

https://customer.xfinity.com/remotes/

Please read this: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/XR5-and-XR11-quot-Voice-Remote-quot-Code-Lists/m-p/2550616#M73148

If the manual code search process does not work you are probably out of luck.


@bbeatty wrote:

Does anyone have a code for a Bohm Soundbar? When I try some of the code a light pops, but it won't mute or control volume


 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: XR2 R2 Audio Device Codes ***SOLUTION FOUND***


@bbeatty wrote:

Does anyone have a code for a Bohm Soundbar? When I try some of the code a light pops, but it won't mute or control volume


Any chance that is a Sony?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!