Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

XR11 remote and audio/video receiver connectivity issues

New Poster

XR11 remote and audio/video receiver connectivity issues

I have my televison hooked up to the ARC jack on the back of the A/V receiver and the XG1-A DVR hooked up to the HDMI 1 jack. When I turn on the TV with the remote, I get a blank screen which says "no signal detected, use another input." I then pressed the "TV input" button on the remote and I get a list of possible inputs. One of them on the list is the A/V receiver, but there are no HDMI 1 inputs listed. When I click on the A/V receiver, it automatically switches to "TV" and I get the same blank screen again. Any ideas??

Official Employee

Re: XR11 remote and audio/video receiver connectivity issues

@Goat5 wrote:

I have my televison hooked up to the ARC jack on the back of the A/V receiver and the XG1-A DVR hooked up to the HDMI 1 jack. When I turn on the TV with the remote, I get a blank screen which says "no signal detected, use another input." I then pressed the "TV input" button on the remote and I get a list of possible inputs. One of them on the list is the A/V receiver, but there are no HDMI 1 inputs listed. When I click on the A/V receiver, it automatically switches to "TV" and I get the same blank screen again. Any ideas??

Check the DVR's power saver settings and turn it off or it's a handshake issue between your devices