Community Forum

X1 no signal

Contributor

X1 no signal

watching tv,,,screen goes black...and stays black for about a minute, then no signal appears. Tv connected to x1 by hdmi... this has happened twice within the last week. Both times it was on a Monday around 3 pm in the afternoon. Lucky I can change to aptenna and still watch be able to watch tv sad part I have disconnected hdmi, tried the other 2 hdmi connections...non work Had a tech come out on Thursday. The hdmi connection worked fine till today.
Official Employee

Re: X1 no signal

The other 2 hdmi are disabled, try powercycling and a different tv port if possible
Contributor

Believe it or not...today I have no problem with connecting via hdmi. I feel this subject is closed. Thank you.
New Poster

I'm having the same problem, haven't been able to watch TV since yesterday (Monday July 21st 2014) around 4pm. Got home from work today and turned on the TV, screen was black then no signal. Tried switching HDMI cables, same problem. Even tried plugging the X1 into a different HDMI port on my TV, same problem. But when I plug something else in to the HDMI port I usually use for the cable box, I get a perfect picture... trying to avoid having to call a tech out here as it takes forever for them to get on my base.

Problem Solver

Try unplugging the x1 box wait 30 seconds then plug back in.  Probably needs to do a hand shake with the hdmi cable.