Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

X1 freezes repeatedly - various error codes RDK03033, XRE03059, XRE03061, XRE03062

Frequent Visitor

X1 freezes repeatedly - various error codes RDK03033, XRE03059, XRE03061, XRE03062

X1 LIVE TV freezes and displays various error messages, the most common of which are RDK03033, XRE03059, XRE03061, XRE03062... all of which seem to be related to signal strength issues. The issue recurs at various intervals and times of day, but seems to occur most commonly when it has recently rained.

After several tech calls and multiple on-site and remote box resets, I checked the diagnostics per a posting in these forums (press EXIT for three seconds, then down arrow twice, then #2) and my system seemed to be out of spec, so we asked for an escalated tech visit.

The tech replaced a coax cable and tightened some fittings... then stated that she would "put in a ticket for a pre-post on the property." When the problem recurred within 48 hours of her visit, we called in with the ticket number we were given and were advised the ticket had been closed and that no "pre-post" work had been ordered. One wonders why the ticket would be closed out without completing the process outlined by the technician and when the issue continues???

I would appreciate any insight or assistance this community might be able to render in regards getting my system to stop these annoying problems!

Expert

Re: X1 freezes repeatedly - various error codes RDK03033, XRE03059, XRE03061, XRE03062

POVeteran wrote:

X1 LIVE TV freezes and displays various error messages, the most common of which are RDK03033, XRE03059, XRE03061, XRE03062... all of which seem to be related to signal strength issues. The issue recurs at various intervals and times of day, but seems to occur most commonly when it has recently rained.

After several tech calls and multiple on-site and remote box resets, I checked the diagnostics per a posting in these forums (press EXIT for three seconds, then down arrow twice, then #2) and my system seemed to be out of spec, so we asked for an escalated tech visit.

The tech replaced a coax cable and tightened some fittings... then stated that she would "put in a ticket for a pre-post on the property." When the problem recurred within 48 hours of her visit, we called in with the ticket number we were given and were advised the ticket had been closed and that no "pre-post" work had been ordered. One wonders why the ticket would be closed out without completing the process outlined by the technician and when the issue continues???

I would appreciate any insight or assistance this community might be able to render in regards getting my system to stop these annoying problems!

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Frequent Visitor

Re: X1 freezes repeatedly - various error codes RDK03033, XRE03059, XRE03061, XRE03062

Thanks Rustyben, appreciate the support!

Official Employee

POVeteran, I can look into your signal issues. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your account address and full name for assistance.

Frequent Visitor

This is what I see when I attempt to send PM

Unfortunately, I am unable to send you a private message. I click on your name and a new page loads but the option for private messaging does not load Smiley Sad

Expert

POVeteran wrote:

This is what I see when I attempt to send PM

Unfortunately, I am unable to send you a private message. I click on your name and a new page loads but the option for private messaging does not load Smiley Sad

That probably means you are not logged in to this forum with your Comcast credentials.