Community Forum

X1 fails to start after 2 months inactivity

Glideon
New Poster

X1 fails to start after 2 months inactivity

All connections are solid, only thing that gets displayed is "let's get your entertainment back up and running" with code XRE-03007 underneath

I visit my account and there are no messages, no outages in area and says everything is working fine.

Do I have a faulty box?
CCAndrew
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: X1 fails to start after 2 months inactivity

How was it inactive for 2 months? The code may mean it’s in lost status or needs reactivated/may not be on your account properly

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
ComcastDaryl
Official Employee

Re: X1 fails to start after 2 months inactivity

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Forums. Sorry to hear you are having this experience. Let's get this resolved so you can enjoy your entertainment. I can help you with this.

Could you please send me a private message and include your first and last name? To send me a Private message, please click my name "ComcastDaryl" and then click "Send a Message."

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!