Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

X1 dvr and reg tv

New Poster

X1 dvr and reg tv

What am i paying for? I sometimes have to reset my box 5 times a day. I also have highest speed internet. Lucky to get half that speed most of time. So tired of constantly having to reset. Cant have 1 day where i don't and its been since july 2017. Never had this problem out of Antietam Cable or Dish network. This is ridiculous and not worth 200 bucks a month. I think BBB should be informed of the lack of enthusiasm to fix problem according to all the blogs ive read. GET IT TOGETHER. This is robbery taking money for a service u cant get full use out of. One of the most expensive yet crappy services ive ever seen.
Expert

Re: X1 dvr and reg tv

Oremsburg18 wrote:
What am i paying for? I sometimes have to reset my box 5 times a day. I also have highest speed internet. Lucky to get half that speed most of time. So tired of constantly having to reset. Cant have 1 day where i don't and its been since july 2017. Never had this problem out of Antietam Cable or Dish network. This is ridiculous and not worth 200 bucks a month. I think BBB should be informed of the lack of enthusiasm to fix problem according to all the blogs ive read. GET IT TOGETHER. This is robbery taking money for a service u cant get full use out of. One of the most expensive yet crappy services ive ever seen.

your description describes a low signal level or high noise level or both problem and they need to see why the signal is not great. If you call into 800-Comcast and select cable TV problems, ask the representative to run the Interactive Troubleshooting guide (Einstein) and see what it reports to your representative.

Official Employee

Re: X1 dvr and reg tv

Oremsburg18 wrote:

Have you had a tech out at all? You logged into the forums with a non-Comcast username. If you want to PM me your account info,   I can take a look at your equipment.