Community Forum

X1 and cable box

Regular Visitor

X1 and cable box

I have had numerous chats and a tech out to the house but still having the following problem.

I am on my 4th replacement box, new Samsung Smart Tv nnd new HDMI.

I was getting a signal and picture but picture started to break up so replaced box.

Second box no on demand and updating all the time.

Third box same as second.

Box 4 powers up then turns off and now will not power up.

Error is RDK-03001.

The tech replaced wire at the pole.

Now what to do as I am ready to do without tv,

This is the only tv.

Internet working fine.

Expert

Re: X1 and cable box

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello rjcdmh. We're sorry you are still experieincing this issue with your X1 service. I can help move this forward toward resolution for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Regular Visitor

Pixellation Problems

From 11 pm to 7 am I can watch every channel but from 7am to 11 pm I can watch next to nothing. I can always get 160 and some local stations but all others have pixellation problems. Any ideas on how to repair this issue?

Expert

Re: Pixellation Problems

rjcdmh wrote:

From 11 pm to 7 am I can watch every channel but from 7am to 11 pm I can watch next to nothing. I can always get 160 and some local stations but all others have pixellation problems. Any ideas on how to repair this issue?

if you have live numbered channels pixellation a Comcast tech will have to use his meters at your residence to determine if it is in our outside of your home wiring. 800-Comcast.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Expert

closed old thread