Community Forum

X1 TV box top

New Poster

X1 TV box top

Hello,

I had comcast out yesterday to install our tv's we only had Comcast for internet. One of the boxes in the basement had the directv coax and they used that same cable to hook the new x1 box. Yesterday after they left I was watching it downstairs and it seems that the picture isn't as clear as the box upstaris. It is kinda slow not freezing, but you can tell a little difference. Should I have comcast back out to use their coax cable or does it matter?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: X1 TV box top

You could have them back but the coax directv uses and Comcast are similar. Could be something wrong with the coax itself

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Will I have to pay anothe r$70 install fee?

Official Employee

Hello gf787, thank you for reaching out with your question in the Xfinity Forums. I apologize for the inconvenience and I would like to assist you further from here. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!