Community Forum

X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Regular Contributor

Re: Favorites xvinity x1

How do you add your favorite sports team to your favorites?
New Poster

X1 Guide

Would really like to be able to scroll sideways so that I can look at the next several days of shows.  Right now all we can do is do page up and down.  Our old remote system could do it.  Will this be possible anytime soon.  Also, big problems with On Demand.  If we pause or stop it and go back later to watch it, we have to start all over on some of the shows.  Not all of them seem to have the resume button.  Really annoying especially when you cannot fast forward through some of the shows.

Other than that, I like the new system.

New Poster

New x1 incompatible with 10 year old tv

We switched to Comcast from Uverrse last week. With Uverse, all three of out tvs worked well. The tech came with a new X1 system. The main DVD and one of the secondary cable boxes work well. On the third tv, we are getting a picture Only on about half the tv. We had a tech come out to replace the box, but the same thing happened. The tech believes it is a tv issue. Our Xbox works fine, as did Uverse. My thought is to switch out for an older system to see if it is the newer technology at fault, but Comcast cannot figure out how to send this particular messages to the tech. Has anyone else had compatibility issues with their tvs? Any ideas would be great.
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: New x1 incompatible with 10 year old tv

Share more on the old TV, there were HDTV's 10 years ago that had DVI and component inputs.  Is it a HD TV with a rear projection system, a DLP, plasma or LCD?  Some were only capable of 720P back then.

How is it connected to the X1 box?  Component cables or a DVI to HDMI adapter cable?

Regular Contributor

Re: Favorites xvinity x1

@xGMANx wrote:
How do you add your favorite sports team to your favorites?

Perform a search, and enter the name of the team you want to add.  Select the name on the list and in the info page, select Favorite.

Regular Contributor

X1 DVR eSATA port

Are there plans to add eSATA support to the X1 DVR in the near future?  Currently, the capacity on the X1 DVR is pretty small, especially for people who record all of their programming in HD.  I would love to be able to use the Western Digital DVR Expander that is available for use on the other Comcast DVRs (Cisco, Motorola, etc.).

Regular Visitor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

I set up an appointment to have the new box installed but was told by the Tech. that since I have an amplifier because of low signal I cannot get it. Comcast installed the amplifier 5-7 years ago you would think they would have upgraded their equipment by now or have known that my neighborhood has weak signal strength and fixed it before advertising Xfinity 1 was available.

Regular Visitor

Xfinity 1

Does anyone have Xfinity 1? I set up an appointment to have the new box installed but was told by the Tech. that since I have an amplifier because of low signal I cannot get it. Comcast installed the amplifier 5-7 years ago you would think they would have upgraded their equipment by now or have known that my neighborhood has weak signal strength and fixed it before advertising Xfinity 1 was available.

Regular Contributor

This is not correct. You can have a drop amp. Sometimes what's called an active return amp is required, though. As apposed to passive return.

Call back, and ask for a senior tech to install.

Let us know if you have anymore problems.
Tags (1)
Valued Contributor

Questions about the x1 equipment:

1. Can you display the channel on the front of the box on a PX001 box?

2. Can you keep a old blue guide DVR in your house when you have an X1 system?

3. Does the remote have a favorite button like the old silver remote?

Thank you. 

Tek
Valued Contributor
Regular Contributor

Only the clock is displayed on the display.

They'll want to switch all your STB's to X1. But you could tell your installer firmly you're keeping what equipment you want to keep.

No favorites button on remote.
Tags (2)
Valued Contributor

it's too bad there isnt a way to transfer season passes and recordings from one box to another before exchanging it, like it can be done with TiVo.

Regular Visitor

My X1 DVR box has never gotten past the 2 red dots during boot.  I also have a X1 HD STB, which is doing the same thing.   It's been 8+ hours since the installer left, saying it would probably take 4 hours.  Tried power cycling, and it gets to the exact same place.   Have a tech coming tomorrow, but unless he fixes this, I'm hoping he is bringing some replacement boxes (non-X1)

Any thoughts?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

possible that the boxes didn't complete activation, or theres an issue with the signal on the coax line. If the tech brings replacements, they'll be the X1 boxes as well since you have the X1 service.

Regular Contributor

I have a Comcast Cable person coming to my place on Friday morning to swap my current DVR which is a Motorola RGN200N for the X1 and i have a few questions some of which were already answered here.

1 How easy is the X1 to use compared to DVR that i have now

2 What is the current memory of the X1 compared to the RGN200N

3 What are the current capabilities of the X1 and what are the future planned capabilities of the X1

4 What happens to the X1 when the X2 comes out in the future

Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment-screen saver

@texascavediver wrote:
Something new... While actively watching a DVR show (not paused or stopped) the screen saver turned on. The sound continued playing. I simply hit a key maybe exit and returned to the playing recorded program. Anyone see this before? First and only time this has happened to me.

This happened to me a couple of times until I went into the settings and set the screen saver to 5 hours. The service tech that came to my house yesterday to replace my original X1 box mentioned the issue to me just before he left. I told him I was already aware of the issue, because it had happend to me before. He said it was a bug in the software (just one of many).

texascavediver - I escalated this as a bug to our support team (I have not heard of anything like this). Please keep  me posted if you continue to see this issue. 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

@wickerparked wrote:

@wickerparked wrote:
I've only had x1 since Saturday but the delay has been alleviated somewhat. There was a mass outage for all three services in my area. I was told by an x1 rep that an Internet outage would increase signal delay. Sure enough when the outage ended the delay became much more manageable. That said there's still an occasional one or two second hiccup
But it's much more manageable than 30 second delays.

Ahh I spoke too soon. Watching a DVR'd recording tonight and when I hit fastforward or play it takes like 20 seconds for a response. Makes timing to hit play when the show gets back on very difficult. Any update on this KaraT?

wickerparked - I wanted to circle back on your reported issue.  No root cause has been determined, however our team is investigating the reports of remote latency mentioned over the past week. Please keep me posted if you see any additional changes in the behavior (good or bad)

Regular Contributor

@bsp10 wrote:

My X1 DVR box has never gotten past the 2 red dots during boot.  I also have a X1 HD STB, which is doing the same thing.   It's been 8+ hours since the installer left, saying it would probably take 4 hours.  Tried power cycling, and it gets to the exact same place.   Have a tech coming tomorrow, but unless he fixes this, I'm hoping he is bringing some replacement boxes (non-X1)

Any thoughts?

4 hours?! It sounds like your tech did something wrong.  When I had my install, the tech was in and out in under an hour and tested everything to make sure it was working.  Service was a little spotty for the first weekend, but I think that was due to signal issues because there was an outage in my area for about 6 hours.  Honestly, the past week, everything's been working perfectly, and I can honestly say that I'm happy with the X1 service now, but I did want to tear my hair out for the first week or so.  I think these boxes just need a really good signal (which is also what I was told on the phone before the install).  That's why they send a tech out to install it because they're supposed to test the signal before they continue with the installation. It sounds to me like your tech didn't do that.  I can't believe he didn't even make sure it was working before he left!  The boxes shouldn't take any more than 5 minutes to boot, even on the initial activation.

Regular Contributor

@ComcastKaraT wrote:

@texascavediver wrote:
Something new... While actively watching a DVR show (not paused or stopped) the screen saver turned on. The sound continued playing. I simply hit a key maybe exit and returned to the playing recorded program. Anyone see this before? First and only time this has happened to me.

This happened to me a couple of times until I went into the settings and set the screen saver to 5 hours. The service tech that came to my house yesterday to replace my original X1 box mentioned the issue to me just before he left. I told him I was already aware of the issue, because it had happend to me before. He said it was a bug in the software (just one of many).

texascavediver - I escalated this as a bug to our support team (I have not heard of anything like this). Please keep  me posted if you continue to see this issue. 

This happens to me all the time on the smaller non DVR box.  Not only while watching recordings, but also live TV.  I've also set the screen saver to 5 hours to avoid this.  My DVR doesn't seem to do it, but the software on the DVR is a newer version than the client box, but the client box tells me there is no update available, so I guess the DVRs and non DVRs run different software.

Frequent Visitor

Re: New Features for Scientific-Atlanta/Cisco Cable Boxes

Ted, just had x1 installed finally. I don't seem to have the caller ID on the tv working. Also I am able to access Dvr manager on ipad, but not on a pc/Mac. Tried chatting with tech support last night, but they couldn't help. Is caller Id available in south jersey?
Official Employee

@skgoldberg1 wrote:
Ted, just had x1 installed finally. I don't seem to have the caller ID on the tv working. Also I am able to access Dvr manager on ipad, but not on a pc/Mac. Tried chatting with tech support last night, but they couldn't help. Is caller Id available in south jersey?

Hello - I moved your post over to the X1 Forum where ComcastKaraT can better assist you and get a ticket opened if necessary.  Glad to hear that you have the X1 installed in south Jersey.   Caller ID is expected to work in all X1 areas.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

X one box will not turn off

I just had my X One installed yesterday. All was well, until I tried to turn it off. No DVR recording, the box does not turn off, unless I manually turn it off at the box. Basically the remote does when I press 'all off' except turn my TV off. Am I missing something? I don't want the box running all night and as I remember, my old box did turn on and off using the remote.
Regular Visitor

X1 Installation still trying to boot

Hope someone can provide guidance.  X1 installation came by today, and first thing said my signal was too weak (but couldn't describe why it was weak), checked the signal at the outlet and said it was fine, so went ahead and installed.  He said the Comcast servers were getting hit pretty hard this last 2 weeks, so it may take from 1 to 4 hours to load.  Well, after 8 hours and a power cycle and init signal from customer service, the DVR still stays stuck at "iPSt", and 2 other HD boxes are all at the loading with 2 red dots, doesn't get any further than that. 

Anyone see this type of behavior before?  should I just give up on X1 and go back to older boxes?

Regular Contributor

Re: X1 keeps resetting to 720p

@BondMan007 wrote:

Hi ComcastKaraT,

I've read a previous reply by you to another poster regarding the X1 resetting to 720p.  For my setup, this is VERY annoying and worse than my experience with the Moto boxes because at least we had a "Native" resolution option.

Here's my current setup:

-- X1 to HDTV via component - casual viewing
 -- X1 to Onkyo TX-SR876 to HDTV via HDMI - movies and favorite TV shows

I understand that because my HDTV and receiver accept different resolutions, sometimes when I switch from X1/HDTV to X1/receiver/HDTV or vice versa, the X1, by design, defaults to 720p--I believe Comcast's thinking is that if the user switches to a new TV, at least the user will have A picture.

While even the Moto boxes had issues with "Native" resolution, as long as I powered on my devices in the correct order and with a slight delay to allow the HDCP handshaking to occur in the right order, I rarely had to manually switch the box back to Native from 720p.

The other real benefit to using Native is that you let the more than likely better quality hardware (the user's HDTV or receiver), handle the scaling between 720p and 1080p (ABC, FOX, FX, ESPN and a few others) and all the rest of the channels between 1080i and 1080p.

My suggested solutions:

-- Create a "Native" option in the X1
 -- Save/fix the resolution settings by X1 output type (component versus HDMI)
 -- Add a second HDMI output to the X1 that can have indepenent resolution settings that are saved
 -- Petition Hollywood to do away with HDCP (oops, inside voice)

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks, BondMan for your post. The X1 team is wokring on improvements to the overall settings areas, including resolution. I shared your suggestion regarding Native option with the product management team. Thank you!

Regular Contributor

@Tek wrote:

Thank you. 

1. No, at this time the box only displays the time

2. No, the blue guide is shown on the older comcast product. The x1 guide is grey

3. The XRE remote does not have a favorite button

Regular Contributor

@skgoldberg1 wrote:

Call ID is available. I've seen reports of customers having issues if they upgraded their original package. if you call 1-877-8678, they will be able to ensure your account is provisioned correctly for caller ID. 

Regular Contributor

Re: X1 Installation still trying to boot

@bsp10 wrote:

Hope someone can provide guidance.  X1 installation came by today, and first thing said my signal was too weak (but couldn't describe why it was weak), checked the signal at the outlet and said it was fine, so went ahead and installed.  He said the Comcast servers were getting hit pretty hard this last 2 weeks, so it may take from 1 to 4 hours to load.  Well, after 8 hours and a power cycle and init signal from customer service, the DVR still stays stuck at "iPSt", and 2 other HD boxes are all at the loading with 2 red dots, doesn't get any further than that. 

Anyone see this type of behavior before?  should I just give up on X1 and go back to older boxes?

bsp10 - Are you still stuck in the reboot cycle? The tech should not have left your house without having the boxes up and running. I am going to send you a PM to gather account level information in order to escalate. However, if you are still having issues, please call our dedicated X1 support team at 1-877-896-8678 and they will be able to troubleshoot the issue. 

Regular Contributor

Re: X1 Guide

@SusieQ4417 wrote:

Would really like to be able to scroll sideways so that I can look at the next several days of shows.  Right now all we can do is do page up and down.  Our old remote system could do it.  Will this be possible anytime soon.  Also, big problems with On Demand.  If we pause or stop it and go back later to watch it, we have to start all over on some of the shows.  Not all of them seem to have the resume button.  Really annoying especially when you cannot fast forward through some of the shows.

Other than that, I like the new system.

thanks, SusieQ4417 for your feedback. Our team is looking into various ways to improve the navigation for a future enhancement. Thank you for your comments.

Regular Contributor

@RobertCoplin wrote:

I have a Comcast Cable person coming to my place on Friday morning to swap my current DVR which is a Motorola RGN200N for the X1 and i have a few questions some of which were already answered here.

3 What are the current capabilities of the X1 and what are the future planned capabilities of the X1

hi, RobertCoplin 

1. The DVR functionality is comperable to other Comcast DVRs, however the look/feel is much sleeker and up to date. You have the ability to set one time recordings and series recordings with similar options

2. the current dvr can record ~200 hrs of SD programming / 60 hours of HD programming

3/4. Some of the X1 features include improved search capabilities, t9 funcitonality on the XR2 remote, poster art and integrated apps (Pandora, Facebook, Weather, Traffic). X2 is the next iteration of the user interface and feature set (still using the X1 cable boxes) 

Regular Contributor

Re: X one box will not turn off

@evythefish wrote:
I just had my X One installed yesterday. All was well, until I tried to turn it off. No DVR recording, the box does not turn off, unless I manually turn it off at the box. Basically the remote does when I press 'all off' except turn my TV off. Am I missing something? I don't want the box running all night and as I remember, my old box did turn on and off using the remote.

evythefish - thanks for your post. The funcationality of the "all power" button is slightly different on the X1 platform. The remote will not turn off the cable box, but it will turn off the television. The X1 box needs to be on in order to download software updates. We will be rolling power save functionality in the near future to improve the experience.  If you would prefer to turn the box off, you can turn if off by pushing the button on the front panel. 

Contributor

Comcastkara, more issues with screen saver. It appears the box is considering watching on demand or dvr programs as inactivity. It seems every time after watching on demand , after the screen saver time out time, at the conclusion of viewing the program I return to the menu with the screen saver running.

+edit+ don't hit any buttons on your remote. Allow the program to stop and automatically return you to the menu. There you'll see the screen saver running.

This started happening after the latest build I received last week.
Regular Visitor

XR2 Remote codes

Does anyone know the remote codes that the XR2 remote can use for a Bose wave. Or is there a way to have it learn them

Regular Contributor

@ComcastKaraT wrote:

@RobertCoplin wrote:

hi, RobertCoplin 

1. The DVR functionality is comperable to other Comcast DVRs, however the look/feel is much sleeker and up to date. You have the ability to set one time recordings and series recordings with similar options

2. the current dvr can record ~200 hrs of SD programming / 60 hours of HD programming

3/4. Some of the X1 features include improved search capabilities, t9 funcitonality on the XR2 remote, poster art and integrated apps (Pandora, Facebook, Weather, Traffic). X2 is the next iteration of the user interface and feature set (still using the X1 cable boxes) 

Thanks for your information and i have another question when the X1 upgrades itself can you determine what time of day it happens say like 3am or is it at random.

Regular Visitor

Re: X1 Installation still trying to boot

Hi ComcastKaraT,

The "Real" Tech came out and quickly diagnosed that the return signal on coax was not getting through my amplifier, so new amp put in and now everything is up and running.  Kudos to the Comcast Tech that came out.  Annoyed that the "contractor" that came out the first time did not check the return signal (they both used the same box to check, just a few additional steps).

Now my next round of questions. 

1. how can I record a show at a specific time (without relying on the guide to know the tv show).  this is an issue with international channels that the show doesn't always list, new episode, or not.  Only options I see now are for all shows or new shows.  for the intenational channel, it doesn't know what is new or old, so just records all.  I would rather just record M-F, 6pm.  any way to do that?

2. I thougth the green circular light was the on light, but I'm not sure.  My HD STB sometimes has the light on, sometimes doesn't and it doesn't seem to always be on with the box being on.  I'm sure there is supposed to be a correlation?

thanks,

bsp10

Valued Contributor

@ComcastKaraT wrote:

@Tek wrote:

Thank you. 

2. No, the blue guide is shown on the older comcast product. The x1 guide is grey

On question number 2. I meant the following:

Can I have an X1 box in my living room and keep a second DVR in my basement that uses the old blue TV Guide interface (Motorola Box).

I have a DVR in my house with many weeks of TV recorded on it. Our family wants to keep it in our basement to watch what is left on it. 

Tek
Contributor

@ComcastKaraT wrote:

@wickerparked wrote:

@wickerparked wrote:
I've only had x1 since Saturday but the delay has been alleviated somewhat. There was a mass outage for all three services in my area. I was told by an x1 rep that an Internet outage would increase signal delay. Sure enough when the outage ended the delay became much more manageable. That said there's still an occasional one or two second hiccup
But it's much more manageable than 30 second delays.

Ahh I spoke too soon. Watching a DVR'd recording tonight and when I hit fastforward or play it takes like 20 seconds for a response. Makes timing to hit play when the show gets back on very difficult. Any update on this KaraT?

wickerparked - I wanted to circle back on your reported issue.  No root cause has been determined, however our team is investigating the reports of remote latency mentioned over the past week. Please keep me posted if you see any additional changes in the behavior (good or bad)

ComcastKaraT - 

It was a temporary delay once again caused by an outage. Chicago was affected for nearly a week, it seems. Anyway, as far as I can tell, the remote is only unresponsive when Internet speed has slowed down. That's confusing, as it's not as if the X1 connects to my WiFi, but nothing else seems to effect the guide besides the Internet connectivity. Hope that helps!

Frequent Visitor

I am also have remote latency issues.  I just had my X1 DVR installed a few days ago.  There seems to be an abnormal delay between hitting a button on the remote and seeing an action on the X1 box.   Sometimes, you have to hit the button on the remote several times until the box actually does something.  Extremely frustrating to use.  I am dissapointed in this new X1 platform.

Frequent Visitor

Our remote latency issues are not resolved either. 

We have had several visits from Comcast, they have replaced the X1 box twice, checked our digital lines, replaced the filter, and we changed the batteries on the remote, etc., but we still have the delayed response and it is becoming a real issue. 

We were even told on the last visit from Comcast a couple of days ago that our "zone" had been identified as being in a zone with "transmit" issues, but that those had been cleared up.  Well, unfortunately they have not.  I too am very disapointed at this point and am seriously considering downgrading to a HD DVR.

Regular Contributor

@RobertCoplin wrote:

@ComcastKaraT wrote:

@RobertCoplin wrote:

hi, RobertCoplin 

Thanks for your information and i have another question when the X1 upgrades itself can you determine what time of day it happens say like 3am or is it at random.

We try our best to push software upgrades out during the middle of the night so we dont interrupt primetime viewing. At this time, customers cannot determine what time the box gets the upgrade (but great suggestion!)

Regular Contributor

@Tek wrote:

@ComcastKaraT wrote:

@Tek wrote:

Thank you. 

On question number 2. I meant the following:

Can I have an X1 box in my living room and keep a second DVR in my basement that uses the old blue TV Guide interface (Motorola Box).

I have a DVR in my house with many weeks of TV recorded on it. Our family wants to keep it in our basement to watch what is left on it. 

Sorry for the confusion! The X1 deployment strategy varies market to market -- there is a chance you may get all X1 set top boxes. 

Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment -- Sound!

Hi Comcast,

After doing a lot of testing (including cutting the TV totally out of the audio signal path) and in consultaltation with Zvox (the external speaker I use on my TV) it is clear to me that there is something strange going on with the sound normalization of the X1 box.

Basically, if I have it feed surround (which seems to be bitstream, and enables 5.1), and it is on a station that is feeding 5.1, all is well. When the station does not feed 5.1, or for some commercials that seem not to as well, the sound decreases dramatically. It seems that if the signal is PCM instead of 5.1, the volume cuts. Its really annoying.

Its also NOT behavior I was experiencing with RCN/Tivo. Our assumption is it is either a bug in the X1 box, or something weird in the way comcast sends over signals. Please log this as a bug.

Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment -- Updating firmware

I see ComcastKaraT mentioned that the X1 will "push" updates to the box. However i've found that I've had to manually update the box using the button under the "About" column in the menu system. Is this a glitch or would the update have pushed to my box if I'd waited another day?

Follow-up question, since I downloaded that updated (A June 22 dated update) when I click the update button now, i get a message saying something like "We couldn't retrieve an update at this time." Does this just mean there are no more updates or that my box is having difficulty pulling the latest update? Just want to make sure I'm running the latest firmware. thanks!

Regular Contributor

I had the same problem the other day. I called the X1 hotline. She had me pull the plug for 15 seconds. That didn't work. So she tried pushing a signal from her end. She couldn't. So she sent it to "Tier 2" escalation. He said it could take 24- 72 hours for it to be resolved. The next day I tried to do an update from the "about" menu. It was fixed! It said an update is not necessary at this time, instead of the previous message, (like the one you received.) So call them up! You need the high end techs.
Regular Contributor

@xGMANx wrote:
I had the same problem the other day. I called the X1 hotline. She had me pull the plug for 15 seconds. That didn't work. So she tried pushing a signal from her end. She couldn't. So she sent it to "Tier 2" escalation. He said it could take 24- 72 hours for it to be resolved. The next day I tried to do an update from the "about" menu. It was fixed! It said an update is not necessary at this time, instead of the previous message, (like the one you received.) So call them up! You need the high end techs.

I'm not sure that a call to Comcast is required for this.  I got the error message immediately after updating and trying to update again, but the next day, when I selected to update the firmware, it said that I was running the current version.  I think it just needs a little while to confirm that there are no updates necessary.

Regular Contributor

@ComcastKaraT wrote:

We try our best to push software upgrades out during the middle of the night so we dont interrupt primetime viewing. At this time, customers cannot determine what time the box gets the upgrade (but great suggestion!)

It looks like you can now.  In my menu where the versions of firmware, XRE, etc are displayed, I have a button that tells me an update is available and I can force it but it a reboot of up to 20min might be needed

Regular Contributor

@Tek wrote:

Thank you. 

Gotta love getting the same questions over and over.  Thank you Comcast for not being able to figure out that X1 needs its own forum, not a bunch of dedicated threads

Frequent Visitor

ComcastKara,

Is there anything that you can do about the latency issues or the sluggish response of the DVR box when responding to the remote?     This is getting very frustrating.

Regular Contributor

@duckjump wrote:

ComcastKara,

Is there anything that you can do about the latency issues or the sluggish response of the DVR box when responding to the remote?     This is getting very frustrating.

That's the dirty little secret with the X1.  By design, everything that the box does in one way or another interacts with a server(s), a.k.a. the cloud.  Even events that should be completely local like watching the DVR need cloud access.  By this very nature, response times are dictated by all the elements that would affect the speed any other network server.  This includes ping times, bandwidth, number of users present, and many others. 

You can read much more detail about this in the original "X1 Forum" thread that is now closed.

My lag is most severe when the box is "waking up" (which doesnt make any sense because the thing is never off). 

New Poster

I got my x1 a couple weeks ago. I have 1 DVR and 1 client. Two issues.. The DVR sound settings will not change to surround, I will change it but as soon as I leave the menu it changes back to stereo. However, my receiver seems to be getting Dolby digital from every channel, regardless if its hd or not. Second issue
Is my client box is very laggy and not always responsive.