Community Forum

X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@rjoh312 wrote:

I've had the X1 for about 3 weeks now, everything has been working well except for the caller ID notifications. I've turned everything on in the preferences and on the web at http://x1.comcast.net/webportal/home.  Does anyone have any ideas?


I had the same problem. Call the X1 Support line. (877) 896-8678 Have them open a ticket for you. 

 

In my case, the tier 2 support guy that called me back said something in the backend system wasn't provisioned correctly.

Tags (1)
Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Yes they do but there doesn't appear to be commands, yet, for those functions--just the default ones.
Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Rjoh321, you actually need to call customer care and have them activate it on your account. Its crazy. I had the same issue. Why bother doing it online if you still need to call.so much for convenience. Good luck. It also can take 24 hours before it takes affect.

Edit, didn't see your response captainvideo... Cheers
Regular Visitor

unable to login to get Pandora working in X1

I logged into the xfinity.com/X1 repeatedly and still can not get into Pandora to allow me in keeps telling me to go to what I alread have logged into.  What going on?

Regular Visitor

Re: X1 – Slingbox IR vs RF

Problem solved. I since learned that the X1 does accept IR remote control signals so now everything is working.

New Poster

X1 Boot Fail

X1 DVR - the box has SiSt instead of the clock and gets to the third bullet of the loading screen before stopping.  Tried using a different receptacle, tried unplugging the power and the coax connection and then plugging them back in. 

 

I can't seem to find a user's manual that describes how to force a hard reboot or reset the firmware.

 

The earliest a technican can get here is next Tuesday (across a weekend and the kids are out of school).

 

Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@rjoh312 wrote:

I've had the X1 for about 3 weeks now, everything has been working well except for the caller ID notifications. I've turned everything on in the preferences and on the web at http://x1.comcast.net/webportal/home.  Does anyone have any ideas?


rjoh312 - Did you upgrade your existing comcast package (double play?). I've heard a few instances where caller ID needs to be added onto the account by a sales rep. If the issue persists, please call 1-800-COMCAST.

 

Thanks! 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@ScubaMark wrote:

Hello everyone.  New here so be gentle.  I have scanned this entire subject from the beginning and did not see reference to the issue I am experiencing so I am making this post. I had an X1 HD DRV (Green Power Light) installed this past Tuesday.  I am using an XR2 remote paired to my TV.  Very happy so far with one exception.  The Tech that performed my install even new about this issue and had no solve.  Following the act of powering the STB off, using the All Power button on the remote or the power button on the the STB, the remote no longer functions at all except for TV functions.  The remote is sending a signal because the All Power button is lighting up.  Just no response from the STB.  To return the functionality back to normal, I have to power cycle the STB.  The easy answer is obviously to leave the STB on, however,   I would prefer that the STB worked properly.  I tried the X1 Phone app as well and it to can not operate the STB after it is shut off and turned back on.  Otherwise it works flawlessly.  Is there a solve in the works for this?


The XR2 remote, used with the X1 Platform, is designed to get your TV and set top box powered on in sync.  The remote's set top standby functionality has been been disabled to keep the power functionality as simple as possible – just press "all power" when you want to watch TV and your devices all turn on – no more turning your TV on while making your set top turn off by mistake.  At the end of your session if you want the power light off you still can still do this by pressing the power button on the front of the box.  


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 Boot Fail


@kenw50 wrote:

X1 DVR - the box has SiSt instead of the clock and gets to the third bullet of the loading screen before stopping.  Tried using a different receptacle, tried unplugging the power and the coax connection and then plugging them back in. 

 

I can't seem to find a user's manual that describes how to force a hard reboot or reset the firmware.

 

The earliest a technican can get here is next Tuesday (across a weekend and the kids are out of school).

 

Any help would be appreciated.


Kenw50 - Have you tried unplugging the cable box from the power source, waiting 30 seconds, and plugging this back on? This will cause the box to start a new power cycle. 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Re: unable to login to get Pandora working in X1


@karlkgrn wrote:

I logged into the xfinity.com/X1 repeatedly and still can not get into Pandora to allow me in keeps telling me to go to what I alread have logged into.  What going on?


Karlkgrn - I've received notice that we are having a minor pandora issue the past ~24 hours. Our team is investigating the issue and will get a fix out as soon as possible. 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Kara T I just got off the phone about my new bill and asked about the X1 with anyroom service .Low and behold I'm scheduled for this Monday 6/24 for swap out and of my equipment .I'll be sure to follow up  with the results .

Regular Visitor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Hi - was reading through some of the "suggestions" and here's my thoughts on the old swap button and using it to watch two things simultaneously.  I also loved that feature and had a hard time giving it up with the X1.

 

I just don't think it can be done with the way the device is currently designed.  With only 2 tuners, it was easy, but this device has 5 tuners.  When you press swap, which tuner is it supposed to go to?  With the Moto DVRs, the way they accomplished a dual tuner it was essentially to mirror a single tuner DVR, a very inelegant solution the produced the unintended benefit of the device buffering two programs at the same time.

 

The current device is made with a foreground tuner and 4 background tuners.  What you all are asking for simply cannot be done reasonably.  The developers will need to make a device with 2 foreground tuners and 3 background tuners which is just stupid from a design perspective.  Remember, the buffering of 2 tuners was a design accident created by taking the sigle tuner DVR and replicating it's functionality to make a dual tuner device - it was never listed or advertised as a feature of the device.

 

If you really need a similar functionality, simple mash the darn record button on both programs you want to watch - it's not exactly the same I know...I loved the old way too...but it will allow you to see both programs.

Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Buffering, recording its the same thing.

I don't see why the X1 couldn't buffer/record the channel your watching and the last channel you watched. Again, call it recording or buffering or time shift buffer. I doesn't matter. It's just programing.
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Here's another bug.

With on demand if you're watching a movie and you pause it and say leave the room for a while. When you come back the on demand pause has timed out and gone back to the menu screen and it doesn't remember where you were in the program. There's no resume option.

If you stop the program, it will have the resume option though.
Tags (2)
Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Has anyone had trouble with delayed response from the XR2 remotes to the X1 boxes?

 

Like if I hit guide, it might pop up instantly, and then I scroll through the channel list for one or two channels and it's fine but then it starts to lag suddenly. And I'll get no response until suddenly it jumps 3 or 4 channels down the list. This has been happening to me constantly on both boxes. Any idea how to fix it? Is anyone else having the same problem? 

New Poster

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

So i got X1 last week. That was the first time the tech was installing them so it was a nightmare. The poor guy had to go back to his warehouse because they did not give him the right equipment.

Anyway, so far, i love it in comparison to the previous system.

Now, the issue.

The X1 box in the bedroom, the non dvr one, is the one causing us issues.

Everytime we turn it off, and turn it back on, nothing works...guide, changing channels, etc etc.

The on/off button green light is actually dimmed. 

The only way to solve that is to unplug and start over.

I know this is a new system, but this is unacceptable.

What is it i have to do?

Can i go to the comcast center and exchange it?

 

thanks

Frequent Visitor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Sergent - not sure we're you live but in Tx they make the tech come back out to your home and swap it.
Frequent Visitor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

I just had the X1 Platform installed and like others on here I have issues with the DVR resetting the Audio from Surround to Stereo and the Video resetting from 1080p/60 to 720p.

Think I found the issue now lets see if someone from Comcast can respond here and let us know what there willing to do do about it.

 

Equipment:

Samsung TV

Yamaha AVR

X1 DVR 

 

Reset has to do with the DVR connected HDMI  to AVR. The AVR has HDMI passthrough but I believe there is a HDMI Handshake Issue with this DVR that's not allowing it to retain custom settings. I did not have this problem with RGN200N DVR connected to my AVR-The RGN200N retained custom settings.

 

The only fix I found on the internet and have not tried yet:

Install HDMI Splitter Powered Amplifier between AVR and TV. Supposedly this will allow the DVR to retain custom settings.

 

So what does Comcast  have to say about this DVR defect. Can somone from Comcast please reply...Thanks.

 

 

Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Coolhanddude, I'm running my x1 through an onkyo receiver and. Not losing my video or audio custom settings on the box at all. Not sure that helps or hurts your theory just wanted to pass it along.
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Your Onyko may not be doing it. But many on here are expereincing the bug. Including me, and it drives me nuts. I would have bought a cheap 720P TV if I wanted that not a $4k Sony XBR LED back lit with local dimming.

HDMI handshakes refer to HDCP to my knowledge. This is the X1 trying to read EDID information from the connected device. Somewhere here is where the problem is happening.

I'm not trying to be rude. Don't misunderstand my tone. But I don't think it's helpful to comment you're not having the same problem. It sort of seems to suggest I'm the only one experiencing this, there must be something wrong with your equipment.

Forgive me for being blunt please
Tags (1)
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

With the Motorola or Scientific Atlanta/Cisco you set the resolution settings with the box off and it retained them.

The X1 is auto detecting what the supported resoltutions are.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_display_identification_data
Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest you were the only one experiencing the problem, simply that the particular setup I described was not incurring the problem. Just trying to eliminate more variables if possible to see what the root problem is. Perhaps the x1 box had difficulty interfacing with certain receivers for example. Sorry if it came off dismissive.
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@sergent1977 wrote:

So i got X1 last week. That was the first time the tech was installing them so it was a nightmare. The poor guy had to go back to his warehouse because they did not give him the right equipment.

Anyway, so far, i love it in comparison to the previous system.

Now, the issue.

The X1 box in the bedroom, the non dvr one, is the one causing us issues.

Everytime we turn it off, and turn it back on, nothing works...guide, changing channels, etc etc.

The on/off button green light is actually dimmed. 

The only way to solve that is to unplug and start over.

I know this is a new system, but this is unacceptable.

What is it i have to do?

Can i go to the comcast center and exchange it?

 

thanks


sergent1977 - This behavior is not normal (or acceptable). You can contact 1-800-COMCAST or 1-877-896-8678 to trouble shoot the issue with our CARE reps. If they are unable to resolve the issue, we might have to swap out the box. 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@PaulHikes2 wrote:

Hi - was reading through some of the "suggestions" and here's my thoughts on the old swap button and using it to watch two things simultaneously.  I also loved that feature and had a hard time giving it up with the X1.

 

I just don't think it can be done with the way the device is currently designed.  With only 2 tuners, it was easy, but this device has 5 tuners.  When you press swap, which tuner is it supposed to go to?  With the Moto DVRs, the way they accomplished a dual tuner it was essentially to mirror a single tuner DVR, a very inelegant solution the produced the unintended benefit of the device buffering two programs at the same time.

 

The current device is made with a foreground tuner and 4 background tuners.  What you all are asking for simply cannot be done reasonably.  The developers will need to make a device with 2 foreground tuners and 3 background tuners which is just stupid from a design perspective.  Remember, the buffering of 2 tuners was a design accident created by taking the sigle tuner DVR and replicating it's functionality to make a dual tuner device - it was never listed or advertised as a feature of the device.

 

If you really need a similar functionality, simple mash the darn record button on both programs you want to watch - it's not exactly the same I know...I loved the old way too...but it will allow you to see both programs.


Thanks, PaulHikes2 for your feedback. I shared your comments with the product management organization. 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@ComcastKaraT wrote:

@PaulHikes2 wrote:

 

... 

If you really need a similar functionality, simple mash the darn record button on both programs you want to watch - it's not exactly the same I know...I loved the old way too...but it will allow you to see both programs.


Thanks, PaulHikes2 for your feedback. I shared your comments with the product management organization. 


This is what we've been doing; it works fine for long programs like a sports event or movie, not so much for half-hour shows. Now if we could just get the DVR a little more stable, that would be great!

Contributor

XR2 Remote for X1 Platform

Remote will NOT turn OFF Cable Box. How can this be fixed?  Remote will do everything else it should do. I have 2- XR2 remotes for 2 rooms and neither will turn Cable boxes OFF!  HELP!

Regular Visitor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

I have a Samsung BD-E5500 home theater system and a HT-E5400 DVD.  Is there a setup code for the XR2-v2 remote for either or both of these units?

Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@bobjmjr wrote:

I have a Samsung BD-E5500 home theater system and a HT-E5400 DVD.  Is there a setup code for the XR2-v2 remote for either or both of these units?


Instructions and codes for the 2 versions of the XR2 remotes can be found here: http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/xr2-xfinity-tv-remote/#programming_vr2 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

IR extender for RNG 150N

i have the x1 platform and the RNG 150N box. I want to add an IR extender (wired) but want to make sure it will work. if so, what are the supported models that i can buy?

Regular Contributor

Re: IR extender for RNG 150N

IR receivers come with DTA's. You might be able to stop by a Comcast store and ask if they'll give you one. I'm using these with mine.

Or something like this should work also.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005E2XLNM/
Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@wickerparked wrote:

Has anyone had trouble with delayed response from the XR2 remotes to the X1 boxes?

 

Like if I hit guide, it might pop up instantly, and then I scroll through the channel list for one or two channels and it's fine but then it starts to lag suddenly. And I'll get no response until suddenly it jumps 3 or 4 channels down the list. This has been happening to me constantly on both boxes. Any idea how to fix it? Is anyone else having the same problem? 


I've had the same issue.  Not a killer defect, for me at least, but rather annoying/frustrating and inconvenient.  The only solution I have used is to "slow down" -- i.e., to scroll more slowly and let the guide "catch up".

 

Hope this helps!

Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@captainvideojw wrote:
Your Onyko may not be doing it. But many on here are expereincing the bug. Including me, and it drives me nuts. I would have bought a cheap 720P TV if I wanted that not a $4k Sony XBR LED back lit with local dimming.

HDMI handshakes refer to HDCP to my knowledge. This is the X1 trying to read EDID information from the connected device. Somewhere here is where the problem is happening.

I'm not trying to be rude. Don't misunderstand my tone. But I don't think it's helpful to comment you're not having the same problem. It sort of seems to suggest I'm the only one experiencing this, there must be something wrong with your equipment.

Forgive me for being blunt please

It is definitely an HDMI handshake issue and I think it has nothing to do with the AVR, but rather the TV at the end of the chain.  I put one of these Gefen HDMI Detectives immediately on the output of the X1 and set it for a forced 5.1 EDID and that solved the problem for me.  Comcast is aware of this problem and workaround: http://www.gefen.com/kvm/ext-hdmi-edidp.jsp?prod_id=8005

 

Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Couple questions.

1. Can I display channel number on box instead of clock?

2. Whose idea was it to have no display on the other boxes? No clock or channel. Bad move.

3. Can I disable screen saver?

4. Can I set a show to record by just hitting record button while on guide or do I have to click on the show and then record each time?
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

1) No.

2) Don't know

3) No. The maximum option is a 5 hour delay. Though if the guide, etc is not displayed the screensaver will not come on.

4) Yes, one click will do it.
Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

4. with the one click record, I hit the record button when I am in the guide and the show never sets up to record.  I have to go into each shows manually, navigate to record, then back to the guide again for others.  The one click does not seem to do much.

Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@PSUGOLD wrote:
Couple questions.

1. Can I display channel number on box instead of clock?

2. Whose idea was it to have no display on the other boxes? No clock or channel. Bad move.

3. Can I disable screen saver?

4. Can I set a show to record by just hitting record button while on guide or do I have to click on the show and then record each time?

Hi PSUGOLD

 

1. No, that option is not available at this time. I've shared your suggestion with the product team (good idea!)

2. The design of the boxes continue to change. I will share this comment as well. 

3. Yes, if you press XFINITY and go to the Settings -> Preferences. You will see an option to turn screen saver on/off

4. You can hit the record/save button on the remote - you do not need to go into the guide/episode page each time. If you hit the record/save button once, that particular episode will record. If you hit the record/save button twice, it will set up a series recording. 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Favorites xvinity x1

How do you bring up you favorites in the new x1 platform.

Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

When you have 2 x1 dvr's do the favorites get shared?  On my 2 units they are shared.

Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

When you have 2 X1 DVR's The DVR manager on the web combines  the data for both DVR's.  When I had 2 Motorola DVR's and 1 X1 The data was correct for all 3. I currently have 2 X1 DVR's.

Regular Visitor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Comcast Kara wrote:

rjoh312 - Did you upgrade your existing comcast package (double play?). I've heard a few instances where caller ID needs to be added onto the account by a sales rep. If the issue persists, please call 1-800-COMCAST.

 

Thanks! 

 

 

 

I was an existing triple play customer.  I called and the rep said that the caller ID had to be added to my account.  She re-initialized my box and told me that caller ID would be active in about 5-6 hours. 3 days later....no caller ID

Frequent Visitor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

I have never been able to find a code for any Samsung reciever's.

Not sure why? I've tried several times.

If anyone has an idea besides "read the instructions" let me know.

Samsung TV works great with the Remote.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@Newx1user wrote:

When you have 2 X1 DVR's The DVR manager on the web combines  the data for both DVR's.  When I had 2 Motorola DVR's and 1 X1 The data was correct for all 3. I currently have 2 X1 DVR's.


I don't have AnyRoom and my X1 DVR's are separate.  I'm in Houston.


I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

TV input/XR2 Remote

How can I change the TV input with the XR2 remote (version R2)?

Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Thanks for the response.  I have 1 regular and one anyroom (no more regular units available) I will see if they can disable the AnyRoom feature.

Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Pero, you cannot. There is no input button on the remote. Dumb, I know.
Frequent Visitor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

 

I am experiencing the same delay or sluggishness with the X1 Box that wickerparked mentioned,  there is sometimes a 5 to 10 second delay in whatever I am trying to do, whether it is paging down in the Guide, when I am trying to look at Info in the programs that I recorded or when I want to use the "Exit" or other keys on the xR2 remote and all I can do is wait on the equipment to catch up.  What is causing this and how can this be resolved?

 

Comcast Kara T, do you have any suggestions?. 

New Poster

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment

Just upgraded to X1 the other day and so far we're greatly enjoying it.  There are a few functions missing on the XR2 remote that we grew accustomed to on the last system.  "Live," "My DVR" and the "Skip Forward 30 Second" buttons.  I saw the previous post on page 2 on how to switch the "Page Up" button from a 5 minute skip to a 30 second skip, which is great, but what if I want both?

 

I also discovered on the XR2 that the "Yellow" button shortcuts to the sports app.  Is there any way to switch those buttons around so that I could shortcut to Pandora, or assign them some other function?

 

I use a Logitech Harmony 900 remote and with the previous Motorola box I was able to enter some codes that I found online to reprogram the keys on the Comcast remote and then transfer those to my universal remote.  I was hoping that there was perhaps a similar process or even something easier.

 

Thanks for the great customer service.  I have been a long time Comcast customer and have always been more than pleased with the service and product.

Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@PamX1USR wrote:

 

I am experiencing the same delay or sluggishness with the X1 Box that wickerparked mentioned,  there is sometimes a 5 to 10 second delay in whatever I am trying to do, whether it is paging down in the Guide, when I am trying to look at Info in the programs that I recorded or when I want to use the "Exit" or other keys on the xR2 remote and all I can do is wait on the equipment to catch up.  What is causing this and how can this be resolved?

 

Comcast Kara T, do you have any suggestions?. 


I've seen a few reports of remote latency (delay after key press) in the forum. Let me check in with the product support team to see if there were any known issues. 

 

Is this a general issue or has it been particularly slow over the past few days?


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@Newx1user wrote:

When you have 2 x1 dvr's do the favorites get shared?  On my 2 units they are shared.


Newx1user - the favorites are device specific, not shared at the account level. 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 – Settings, Remote & Equipment


@rjoh312 wrote:

@Comcast Kara wrote:

rjoh312 - Did you upgrade your existing comcast package (double play?). I've heard a few instances where caller ID needs to be added onto the account by a sales rep. If the issue persists, please call 1-800-COMCAST.

 

Thanks! 

 

 

 

I was an existing triple play customer.  I called and the rep said that the caller ID had to be added to my account.  She re-initialized my box and told me that caller ID would be active in about 5-6 hours. 3 days later....no caller ID


rjoh312 - I will send you a PM to gather some info, if the caller ID is still not functioning correctly. 


I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!