Community Forum

X1 Platform powering up

New Poster

X1 Platform powering up

My TV screen has message:  Welcome to X1 Platform

Powering up. This may take a few minutes

I have had my TV on for over an hour and this message remains. All other functions on the remote are working.

I just can't get a picture. I have tried turning TV off and on several times.

What can I do?

Expert

Re: X1 Platform powering up

@Leslie58 wrote:

I have had my TV on for over an hour and this message remains. All other functions on the remote are working.

What can I do?

any error message on the screen? is it reddish? do you have any other x1 or dta adapters in your home? If so, do they work? have internet? working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

@Leslie58 wrote:

What can I do?

Did you unplug the X1 STB for at least a minute and plug it back in?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Thank you very much to the problem and solution posters!  I woke up to very same problem this morning, and unplugged power to to cable box for a minute and plugged it back in, and 'waalaa' works fine!   Thanks for saving me unknown time on phone with customer service!