Community Forum

X1 PANDORA app incorrect users or password

Regular Visitor

X1 PANDORA app incorrect users or password

ive tried connecting to my pandora account through the x1 system, but it keeps telling me my username & password is incorrect - it directed me to the xfinity website & access my profile, where i clicked on connect pandora, the username & password boxes popped up & when i type in my known correct pandora account username/password, it tells me its wrong. i have went to pandora & used the same exact username/psswd & it signs me in, i tried to change my password & it gives me the same. can anyone help?

Expert

Re: X1 PANDORA app incorrect users or password

cmoxlow wrote:

ive tried connecting to my pandora account through the x1 system, but it keeps telling me my username & password is incorrect - it directed me to the xfinity website & access my profile, where i clicked on connect pandora, the username & password boxes popped up & when i type in my known correct pandora account username/password, it tells me its wrong. i have went to pandora & used the same exact username/psswd & it signs me in, i tried to change my password & it gives me the same. can anyone help?

make a new temporary pandora account and try to do same thing. My regular pandora account works well with x1.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

yes, but then i will lose all the music i already have. i dont want to have redownload all that music, isnt there something that will resolve this

Expert

cmoxlow wrote:

yes, but then i will lose all the music i already have. i dont want to have redownload all that music, isnt there something that will resolve this

this situation is why comcast doesn't add more 3rd party apps (so they are not married to the 3rd party's support issues).

go to http://www.pandora.com and click on 'my profile' and type in your email address. hit the forgot password link at bottom of that login window and reset your password (new one will be sent to your email address for the account). when you get pandora working on their own site, then you can change password to match new one at the comcast profile site.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Do not auto-fill your email. You have to type it all out. Pin Will be first 4 of password.
New Poster

I can't log in
Silver Problem Solver

hectorrivas6588 wrote:
I can't log in

That sounds like an issue with youe Pandora account, not X1, correct?