Community Forum

X1 DVR did not record crossover program when had programmed both programs as series

New Poster

X1 DVR did not record crossover program when had programmed both programs as series

Example ... series recording Chicago Fire and also Chicago PD. The DVR recorded the Chicago Fire but not the continuation on Chicago PD. Since both were set up to record as series, how could one be missed?
Official Employee

Re: X1 DVR did not record crossover program when had programmed both programs as series

What date was this recorded? What channel? Have you double checked your series recording setting?
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Re: X1 DVR did not record crossover program when had programmed both programs as series

adding.. since in 'repeat' summer time your series recordings would need to select new and repeats

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!