Community Forum

X1 Box problems

New Poster

X1 Box problems

I have had reliable X1 cable for years but earlier this year began having problems. The box must be rebooted several times each week. I exchanged the box I had for a new one a couple of months ago and now it is happening again. I'm tired of having to contact support (whether by phone or online chat) and having them tell me the same things that only help for a few days. Am I the only one with this issue? If you've had this happen, was it successfully resolved and, if so, how?

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: X1 Box problems

If you have to reset your box that much, it’s either equipment or signal issues. Do you want a tech out to troubleshoot?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

Thanks for your reply. I would like to have it checked in place. How can I schedule that?

Official Employee

Hi @LvilleJim

Sorry for the experience you've been having with your X1 box. If you haven't already, I'd be happy to help get an appointment scheduled for you. Please send me a private message with your first and last name. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!