Community Forum

Wireless box froze

Highlighted
New Poster

Wireless box froze

Whike doing the 1st time set up on the wirelwss box it has frooze at the language section
Official Employee

Re: Wireless box froze

Hello, Kathypollock8. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I would be more than happy to help you troubleshoot this issue. 

Can you tell me what kinds of steps you have already taken such as rebooting the device, and checking all cables to ensure they are secure?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have un plugged the box multiple times i have hit 987 on the fee remote that changed my remote which now works with my othere non wirwless box not sure how to get that back to workinh with the wireless
New Poster

I have unplugged the box as well as checked all cables. It was working a bit but with. Delay. Now nothingvworks. Tried entering 987 or aomething like that and now the remote synces upbwith another non wireless remote
Official Employee

You may need to re-pair the remote with your cable box. Press and hold the XFINITY and Info buttons for 5 seconds waiting for the remote light to change from red to green. You should see a message on your TV giving you a code to type in to complete the pairing process. Let me know if this helps you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Kathypollock8, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you got your remote paired, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.