Community Forum

WNBA on sports app - children asking why not!

Highlighted
New Poster

WNBA on sports app - children asking why not!

My 12 y/o grandson has a great question. Why is the WNBA not on the sports app. Hopefully this is not another example of an inclusion and diversity misstep. What’s going on Xfinity/Comcast? The NBA games were certainly there. Children have taken notice! 

Official Employee

Re: WNBA on sports app - children asking why not!

Hello Avickers13. Thanks for posting this concern on our Forums. ​​ Thank you for your feedback regarding the WNBA on sports app. We regularly examine our channel lineups / Application content and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

If you have a voice remote, you might find it with voice.  Voice remotes are free at the nearest Xfinity Store.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

It's not inclusion or diversity or whatever, it's because nobody watches the wnba

Official Employee

Since there has been no further activity on this thread, I have completed this interaction. Feel free to create a new post if there is anything else we can help with. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!